Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tiny15

@tinoo i agree wid u that damini shudn't've initiated the convo as she knows that divya always tries 2 humiliate & insult her & icchha alongwid naani!! if i'd been in her place i wud'n't'd even luked at divya's stupid face!!😑

but i also agree wid monalisa that shes such a good-hearted & namak halal type of human that she cudn't stop herself!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ankit i agree wid u abt "namak-haalai" & wid payal abt "divya's aukat"!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and i also 2nd the thought that tinoo shud satrt these threads. it"ll b really a fun 2 read abt taps & her "kartoots" from her!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-----LORD! Don't mind my saying it, but if you agree with EVERYONE then you'll be left with no particular view of your own! I think you are a good-natured person yourself.So you do not like to disappoint anyone by disagreeing!😊
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

agree with you ... even I was irritated with Damini for even trying to talk to that snob Divya, who is the most useless woman in this entire serial...who allows anyone n everyone to influence her ... does not have enough brains to decide for herself on any matter...
agreed Damini felt the need to talk to her after having lived with them for so many years ... she being a kind n loyal person... but Divya doesnt deserve that loyalty n respect...
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
of course damini has to say hello to divya how else is she going to make jogi realise that divya is not a good person and not good enough to be his wife??? if jogi's sees his wfie insulting damini then he will understand that neglecting his child and wife is not enough he should just leave them ...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monalisa2010mam

-----LORD! Don't mind my saying it, but if you agree with EVERYONE then you'll be left with no particular view of your own! I think you are a good-natured person yourself.So you do not like to disappoint anyone by disagreeing!😊

dear i only agree wid those ppl's posts which i find sane & where my thoughts r voiced. i don't even press"like " button just 2 agree wid that post but bcoz i find them similar 2 my thoughts!!
and its a way of saying ur points widout making our posts lenghty & repeat the same feelings & thoughts again & agian!!
and i don't've any prob or fear of disaapointing sum1 if i disagree wid sum1s esply frnds posts!! i'd one vee  ya fan whom i like & even think as frnd but i rarely agreed 2 her posts regarding taps!!😊😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but as we know u always thought Damini is NAMAK HARAMπŸ˜†πŸ˜† whn this change of viewπŸ˜‰

i knew that someone jarror raise that point...thoda aur likhna chahye tha usme ki damini only shows her as namak halaal but she is πŸ˜†  
Because Damini is her "Slave" and she can't do anything her mind which is also "enslaved"...🀒🀒
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalgarg

aukat...jiski  beti doosre ke bache ko pet mein rakhkar use bundelas ka vaaris banane ke iraade se ghusi hui thi aur jahan se use dhakke maar kar nikaal diya gaya aur aaj jis ghar mein ek divya ek anjabi ki tarah ghus rahi hain because of her daugter's kartoote kahi tum us divya ki aukat ki baat to nahi kar rahe.🀣.I think u should do a reality check to understand kiski kitni Aukat hain...

damini ab azaad hain,kisi ki naukrani nahi hain lekin usme ye khoobi thi ki kisi ne use apni seva ke laayak samjha tha.Agar divya gareeb ho jaaye to use to koi apne ghar ki naukrani bhi nahi banayega..🀣

issiliye to ajj tak gareeb nahi hue..?.aur ek baat bata du ajj bhi unn dono maa beti ya kisi aur ki aukaat nahi hai ki tapasya ya divya ko kuch sar utha ke ya ankkh mila ke bol de...u also see reality agar damini ajad hai to bhi wo apne kal ko nahi bhulla sakti...πŸ˜† aur uski izzat bhi tabhi tak hai jab tak uska sar divya ke agge jhukka hai..aur rahi baat namak halali aur namk harami ki to damini ne jo jogi se bola divya ke bare me akele me wo namak harami aur jo divya se hi hello bola wo dogle panti...πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

issiliye to ajj tak gareeb nahi hue..?.aur ek baat bata du ajj bhi unn dono maa beti ya kisi aur ki aukaat nahi hai ki tapasya ya divya ko kuch sar utha ke ya ankkh mila ke bol de...u also see reality agar damini ajad hai to bhi wo apne kal ko nahi bhulla sakti...πŸ˜† aur uski izzat bhi tabhi tak hai jab tak uska sar divya ke agge jhukka hai..aur rahi baat namak halali aur namk harami ki to damini ne jo jogi se bola divya ke bare me akele me wo namak harami aur jo divya se hi hello bola wo dogle panti...πŸ˜†

Varun Dear ye har baat me tum Aukad pe kyun aa jate ho. ho sakta hai, aankh mila ke baat karne ki aukat na ho lekin dhakke marne aur thappad rasid karne ki aukad to kuchh logon ne kai bar dikhai haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aankh milane ke liye to Rathore hai hi, usi me duba rahega, baki sab to bad dhakke hi mar sakte hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Varun Dear ye har baat me tum Aukad pe kyun aa jate ho. ho sakta hai, aankh mila ke baat karne ki aukat na ho lekin dhakke marne aur thappad rasid karne ki aukad to kuchh logon ne kai bar dikhai haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aankh milane ke liye to Rathore hai hi, usi me duba rahega, baki sab to bad dhakke hi mar sakte hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

batt he sab wahi ghumma fira ke karte hai to kya kare...itne baar dekh chukke hai ki tappu ko 101th galti ke liye bhi usko maffi hai...aur jogi ki beti hone ke karan koi usko kuch nahi bol sakta ...samaghna chahye sabko ye baat iss par to koi argue ho he nahi sakta...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†