Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yep positive character, in the past, something happens to her, Viren turns all serious!! And she shouldn't come back again in his present lol unless there is an incarnation or like Ekta's serials accident and platic surgery and all lol. Anything can happen as they change the script as per the ratings and popularity na!
arushibansal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sad that as was promised for lead didnt came up ... 
but now we could c her in a new hoping dis tym as lead wid karan...

my fingers r crossed !!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Alisha for Article :)))))
Waiting for Yashu's new show and Best wishes to her
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Such batawo?😊😳...But before that, I just want to to say I wish the best to the leads of EHMMBH and I would never want my thoughts to have a negative affect on anyone's role...I share my thoughts here, because I am in our forum and can speak freely😳...And because sometimes the LBMs just appear in my mind...Call it a burst of inspiration😳... 

...My thoughts after reading the character scetches of Viren and the other cast, aswell as Yashu's decision...

Viren character scetch says he ' chooses Jeevika as a suitiable life partner ' ...No mention of love...Viren and his brother might share a sort of rivalry and bitterness, due to the younger brother's failed business venture...Viren is the good son, Viraat is the black sheep of the family, so to speak...

Baring this in mind, Jeevika could fall for either one...Abhinav might be a grey character or he might play the love interest of the Manvi...I don't think he will play the same role as he had in Geet, because he was sidelined in that show and will probubly want something more significant...

So my LBM was, Viren is set to marry Jeevika...But something happens and she marries Viraat instead...Lots of potential for drama...Enter Abhinav for Manvi...Brother at odds...Later a character or a female lawyer enters the screen...Viren's past...She has a past and rivalry with Viren...Due to Viren ' always doing the right thing, even if it hurts a loved one '...Granddad doesn't approve of her, but Viren's Auntie loves her alot...

Potential for an intense story and May khayali polwoa😳😳...

@Alisha - Thanks for posting the article...Hope Yashu gets a new project very soon😊...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
n_gem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Alisha for the article

Best wishes for future Yashu
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey

the following  is purely our imagination..only

we did not give any character name to yashu..

me and ranju had some exchange of ideas as to how yashu can be made to fit.in this *** ek

hazaron mein** show along with viren(kt)  ..we know yashu/kt are brilliant actors on screen ... .

just assume  yashus role is to relate to virens past and perhaps with a  come back.. too

i
Ditto to yashu as virens past .(smithas idea)..it is liked by many

.This  is my idea viren should be full of masti and fun loving guy in past..might be

viren/yashu  study in same law college

viren/yashu having loads of fun and after something happens they due to which  viren

becomes all serious ..yashu leaves to become a lawyer on her own

yashu after that past perhaps can be made to come back and cross swords as a lawyer

(this idea was by ranjini) appearing against another lawyer viren ..both will be fabulous in

such scenes 😊alisha

thanx for the article forgot to thank u earlier😊
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this Alisha! :)

Awww poor Yashu, of course she'll be disappointed. Just hope her next venture is worthy of her amazing talent!

Know KT is doing a new show, but my heart is telling me we will defo see them together again one day! <3
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing the Article ðŸ˜Š
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All the best Yashu!! u were one of the reasons for me to watch CGM.. not any more..
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Such batawo?😊😳...But before that, I just want to to say I wish the best to the leads of EHMMBH and I would never want my thoughts to have a negative affect on anyone's role...I share my thoughts here, because I am in our forum and can speak freely😳...And because sometimes the LBMs just appear in my mind...Call it a burst of inspiration😳... 

...My thoughts after reading the character scetches of Viren and the other cast, aswell as Yashu's decision...

Viren character scetch says he ' chooses Jeevika as a suitiable life partner ' ...No mention of love...Viren and his brother might share a sort of rivalry and bitterness, due to the younger brother's failed business venture...Viren is the good son, Viraat is the black sheep of the family, so to speak...

Baring this in mind, Jeevika could fall for either one...Abhinav might be a grey character or he might play the love interest of the Manvi...I don't think he will play the same role as he had in Geet, because he was sidelined in that show and will probubly want something more significant...

So my LBM was, Viren is set to marry Jeevika...But something happens and she marries Viraat instead...Lots of potential for drama...Enter Abhinav for Manvi...Brother at odds...Later a character or a female lawyer enters the screen...Viren's past...She has a past and rivalry with Viren...Due to Viren ' always doing the right thing, even if it hurts a loved one '...Granddad doesn't approve of her, but Viren's Auntie loves her alot...

Potential for an intense story and May khayali polwoa😳😳...

@Alisha - Thanks for posting the article...Hope Yashu gets a new project very soon😊...

LOL😆😆... one news and anticipation begins ðŸ˜ƒ...May, you are fab dear, ...loved your Khayali Pulao...but the story is about 2 sisters and their journey...YM if comes will be a cameo, not the main lead...unless they  bring a twist and show she is the eldest sister...who was given for adoption or was lost in Kumbh ka mela😛..or something...and finds out that that she has 2 more sisters ðŸ˜‰ and their whereabouts!!!!

...Love, Ann,xox