Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
True. I don't have any friends at work too and my office is a 1.5 hour drive from my home and back but my motivation is the fact that I feel my work makes a difference and that i do an important job for my company and like you said, Smitha, i work it out inspite of all of this. But if Yashu felt her role was going nowhere she took a good decision. :) All the best to her, now hopefully in Mumbai!πŸ˜ƒ
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think every show has to come to Mumbai na though it starts of in Dhulwadi or Rishikesh *winks*

OMG!! One and half hour!!! How do you manage? 
tofeeees thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I think every show has to come to Mumbai na though it starts of in Dhulwadi or Rishikesh *winks*

OMG!! One and half hour!!! How do you manage? 

Hhaha well said! Mumbai is where the action is! πŸ˜†But a notice period of TWO months!?!😲 So yashu stays there for another 2 months! Goshhh! πŸ˜• Let me know if she posts on her fan page please! And ohh i manage. i'm used to long distances now! Infact I feel weird if i reach my destination in even 15 minutes or something i go like 'abhee toh main gaari may bethi thee!ShockedπŸ˜†
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know! 2 months is such a long period. At least she will have work for few more weeks I guess and she can look out for something. Will keep you updated on the happenings!

Haha!! So well out of town kya? or another town?
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thaaanks for sharing alishaπŸ€—  whatever happens does for the good only...

@beenz me tooo.. it takes me 1 hour too
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeees

lol thanks alisha! Smitha made it for me but isn't it just perfect! just LOOK at their smiles! I've never seen actors be SO in freaking SYNC with each other!! I mean Yashu knew exactly when he turned back and looked at her and gave her that smile! Ahhh I could go on and on! 😍 i was going to say the same thing to you about your SR avi btw!😍 I just realised i was staring at it at work with a hundred ppl sitting near me!! :O

wow smitha did a wonderful job wid dat one n d text is also very beautiful...

yup d SR aviπŸ˜‰  OMG wat if ur colleagues seee tooπŸ˜†
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its good that yashu opted out of the show .their was nothing for her all she gets in  whole of 2 days show is a 10-15 mins that is really really annoying at times.and her staying away from friends and family is also a reason for her .i personally didnt like the show .i am happy now that she will be out .hope she get one good roles where she can showcase her talent to the full
Edited by jyothi1989 - 12 years ago
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is all srsly true or whaat?
i wanna know which project YM will be assigned to! hope she gets to do something in KT's new showw!! arghh!! like his sister or something!! haha 
tofeeees thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sravya07

this is all srsly true or whaat?

i wanna know which project YM will be assigned to! hope she gets to do something in KT's new showw!! arghh!! like his sister or something!! haha 

@bold: Sravya please tell me you didn't mean what you just wrote!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† you do know you're in a forum full of Yasharan fans (you included πŸ˜†) who will probabaly commit suicide if yashu becomes karan's sister in a show right?Shocked Come to the think of it, I want to see what yashran will do if they are ever offered such a role! Shocked rejecting it in the first second is my bet! πŸ˜†
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAHAHA! I WAS just kiddinngg! :P hahaha 
i just wanted to SPAM.. had nothing else to say! :P but yea hopefully they WILL reject! hahaha