Rang Badalti Odhani

TOI: Yashu quits CM

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Yashashri quits Chandragupta Maurya

Neha Maheshwri | Sep 21, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Yashashri Masurkar|Rang Badalti Odhani|Chandragupta Maurya
Yashashri Masurkar
Soon after Rang Badalti Odhani wrapped up,Yashashri Masurkar (protagonist) of the show took up Imagine TV's Chandragupta Maurya. 

The girl was more than happy to be a part of the show and play the female lead Mrignayni as the opportunity meant playing a character of historical significance. However, now the actress is on her way out as she has put in her papers and is serving her notice period. Apparently, she is unhappy with her role and the way her track is shaping up. 

A source close to the actress says, "Yashashri will leave the show after serving her two-month-long notice period. She was promised a prominent track before she was signed on but things turned out to be different once her track commenced in the show. She is not happy with the way the character has fledged out and with the screen space given on the show. She is a tad disappointed with the outcome. Also, she was one of the few females on the sets of the show, which must have been nerve-racking for the young actress who had no girls around to bond with plus she had to undergo regular shuttling between Baroda and Mumbai." We sent a text message to both Yashashri and Imagine TV's fiction head, Saurabh Tewari but they didn't revert.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sad that the show could not give her a prominent track as promised keeping in my her talent as an actress! However all the best for the the future Yashu! <3 Hope to see you back with Karan in a new show since you two create mindblowing chemistry! Thanks Alisha :) 
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
@beeni 
wow u blush avi☺️😍

n yes i wnt her to take a daily soap on a popular channel mayb s+ n b a bit more careful dis tym n not takin up anything dat comes her way..she deserves d best after odhani

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I personally feel she as an actress must have thought it was ..very good chance and get a

good scope in a new genre to show case her talent

Nothing wrong in accepting this offer ...because she it seems was told  certain things on

her role in cgm

.because normally any good actress will always feel better doing new sort of roles..so

personally feel  she did not do any wrong by accepting this 😊

but sad the promise was undelivered ...

Anyway best wishes for her in future..😊

and she need not feel bad because experiences are great teachers!!!

we shall always support her  and yeah ofcourse our dreams/wish  of seeing yashu and kt

together on screen ... shall for always be there 😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
lol thanks alisha! Smitha made it for me but isn't it just perfect! just LOOK at their smiles! I've never seen actors be SO in freaking SYNC with each other!! I mean Yashu knew exactly when he turned back and looked at her and gave her that smile! Ahhh I could go on and on! 😍 i was going to say the same thing to you about your SR avi btw!😍 I just realised i was staring at it at work with a hundred ppl sitting near me!! :O
tofeeees thumbnail
I wonder who the source very close to yashashri is that mentioned her constant shuttling from baroda to mumbai? πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All the Best Yashuuu for your new endeavoursss !!!!!!

Waiting to seee you in a new show SOOON !!!!!

Muaaah .. We are always here for you :D
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tofeees

I wonder who the source very close to yashashri is that mentioned her constant shuttling from baroda to mumbai? πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Trust us to be scratching our heads on this lol
tofeeees thumbnail
Haha Smitha it's worth it though πŸ˜† one thing is for sure! Whoever the source is, certainly did not like yashu shuttling back and forth from baroda to mumbai too *giggles* but seriously it must have been hard for yashu staying away from friends and family plus no females on the show to bond with  i remember her instantly bonding with Rucha/Natasha in Odhani so she perhaps missed that whole environment :(
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Two things lol. One being the only girl(ahem!) and two the shuttling! She seems to be a chatter box too and no one to talk to must be hard too I guess. Most importantly if her role was good enough she would have had the motivation to stay and work out something. But as it is her role or rather her screen space so limited. I watched it last week and the scene where she was in for 15 min she just had nothing to do!!!