Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Barkha's Partner (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do you think is Barkha's partner in crime???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [48.39%]
3 [4.84%]
1 [1.61%]
1 [1.61%]
2 [3.23%]
12 [19.35%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
13 [20.97%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jassi81 Groupbie
jassi81
jassi81

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I think it is DEV's orginal mom!! she is the one who felt cheated the most as she lost her husband, child and her RP status.

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassi81

I think it is DEV's orginal mom!! she is the one who felt cheated the most as she lost her husband, child and her RP status.

But she will never go against her child.
pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I am thinking perhaps it is not Daima. They never showed her having a cell phone and things like that. They never even indicated that she is well versed with modern communications etc. She could not even read the labels on the medicines for e.g. So Barkha's partner could be her mom. and she probably has some connection with Chaya too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Shanti...I am thinking right out of the box.WinkBig smile

..yajnaseni..

Radhe101 Goldie
Radhe101
Radhe101

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I feel someone from Math is involved. Did you see how barkha was trying to get Radh punished and she told one of math chamcha to tell Badibahu's name...I have feelings that it's someone not shown  on the screen till now
I feel barkha is related to someone and it could be mathathis, some members of math. or she is connected to missing link of third son of purohit...Maybe they are reintroducing rohan sis..

..yajnaseni..

pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
could not possibly bethe missing link like you are saying because Rohan's sis would be like sister to Dev and so the marriage to Dev etc becomes totally ridiculous and Barkha's thoughts about Dev would be incestuous.

..yajnaseni..

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Daidma, Shanti or someone else?

..yajnaseni..

Radhe101 Goldie
Radhe101
Radhe101

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pfalcon1949

could not possibly bethe missing link like you are saying because Rohan's sis would be like sister to Dev and so the marriage to Dev etc becomes totally ridiculous and Barkha's thoughts about Dev would be incestuous.
The missing link I am referring to is third son of Dadaji and his wife. I think barkha is related to youngest son's wife or the girlifriend as niece..My second thought is that Third son wanted to marry barkha's mom but dadaji refuse their marriage...so barkha's mom was bitter and married someone else. Barkha is daughter of the person she married and not dev's youngest chachaji. therefore she is not related to dev at all...that's why she befriend radhika since childhood...Rohan's sis could be friend with barkha and she is using barkha to take revenge from Radev for Rohan..these are my thoughts dont' through chappals at me... There is someone from the house and math (the guy who took badi bahu's name) is helping barkha. do you remmber how he took badi bahu's name during divya jyot as per barkha's instructions.

Edited by Radhe101 - 21 September 2011 at 5:54pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index