Poll

Who do you think is Barkha's partner in crime???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am thinking perhaps it is not Daima. They never showed her having a cell phone and things like that. They never even indicated that she is well versed with modern communications etc. She could not even read the labels on the medicines for e.g. So Barkha's partner could be her mom. and she probably has some connection with Chaya too
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shanti...I am thinking right out of the box.😉😃
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I feel someone from Math is involved. Did you see how barkha was trying to get Radh punished and she told one of math chamcha to tell Badibahu's name...I have feelings that it's someone not shown  on the screen till now
I feel barkha is related to someone and it could be mathathis, some members of math. or she is connected to missing link of third son of purohit...Maybe they are reintroducing rohan sis..

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
could not possibly bethe missing link like you are saying because Rohan's sis would be like sister to Dev and so the marriage to Dev etc becomes totally ridiculous and Barkha's thoughts about Dev would be incestuous.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Daidma, Shanti or someone else?
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

could not possibly bethe missing link like you are saying because Rohan's sis would be like sister to Dev and so the marriage to Dev etc becomes totally ridiculous and Barkha's thoughts about Dev would be incestuous.

The missing link I am referring to is third son of Dadaji and his wife. I think barkha is related to youngest son's wife or the girlifriend as niece..My second thought is that Third son wanted to marry barkha's mom but dadaji refuse their marriage...so barkha's mom was bitter and married someone else. Barkha is daughter of the person she married and not dev's youngest chachaji. therefore she is not related to dev at all...that's why she befriend radhika since childhood...Rohan's sis could be friend with barkha and she is using barkha to take revenge from Radev for Rohan..these are my thoughts dont' through chappals at me... There is someone from the house and math (the guy who took badi bahu's name) is helping barkha. do you remmber how he took badi bahu's name during divya jyot as per barkha's instructions.Edited by Radhe101 - 12 years ago
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's radhika mom... She hates radhika
-Shankar- thumbnail
Not Daimaa, she is pos. Barkha hates Rohan. So someone else
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First I thought it could be Padma, bec she had all the motive, but after today's episode, it looks like Bk & her mom are together...there on other accomplish...let's see...
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if she keeps talking to them by phone , then perhaps its someone from outside. if it was someone within would they not just meet