Bash your favorite members! - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm, I wonder why some people prefer to rant through PMs at times instead of directly arguing on the main forum.

Oh right, maybe it's because sometimes they just don't have it in them to argue with douchebags more than they already have in the past. ðŸ˜›
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OF COURSE! A fun thread like this would only be created when i am away! ;( lol.
Originally posted by: heroin.

The heat is finally on! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

😆
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Hmmm, I wonder why some people prefer to rant through PMs at times instead of directly arguing on the main forum.

Oh right, maybe it's because sometimes they just don't have it in them to argue with douchebags more than they already have in the past. ðŸ˜›

tots unrelated to the topic, but today i used the term douchbag😳 at school and i got so much flac out of it...when i found out what i meant i was like craaappp...ok..sozzies for interupting

continue the fight, ill just get popcorn😉😆
Generally "bitching around" or "ranting through PM's" shows that a person is incapable of speaking virtuously. Certain people who adhere to such pointless means are the ones who desperately seek attention.

I'd rather call them wannabes, who must be rejected communally. To compensate such feeling of inferiority, they live lives on online forums pretending to be disliking fans and indulging in all kinds of fantasies within.

People who pay heed to such PM's are beyond compare. 

However, a leopard cannot change its spots. And a wannabe cannot get a life.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow just read here and tuli only SaL-KaT rocks
was unable to come here earlier otherwise would have replied to ya sooner. Also,  I told you in this thread only  when you said something about it  here😆Anyhow, HI my cute little twin and you just support me. 😊

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

😆 That was great! You and Dexter are amazing!
Originally posted by: humblebrag

Generally "bitching around" or "ranting through PM's" shows that a person is incapable of speaking virtuously. Certain people who adhere to such pointless means are the ones who desperately seek attention.

I'd rather call them wannabes, who must be rejected communally. To compensate such feeling of inferiority, they live lives on online forums pretending to be disliking fans and indulging in all kinds of fantasies within.

However, a leopard cannot change its spots. And a wannabe cannot get a life.

Humbrag you need to stop your silly little rants. If anyone is a wannabe its you. How many usernames have you had? You even changed your name to Psychobobblehead mimicking a well liked member Psychobalehead on here. Remember?  Maybe you should stop bothering people? Just saying as an outsider. ðŸ˜‰
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
once an Aish fanatic bashed me through 3 long written testimonials bcoz my inbox was full !!! 🤪

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
Originally posted by: humblebrag

I'd rather call them wannabes, who must be rejected communally. To compensate such feeling of inferiority, they live lives on online forums pretending to be disliking fans and indulging in all kinds of fantasies within.

However, a leopard cannot change its spots. And a wannabe cannot get a life.

I don't know if you're really this stupid in general, or if you just pretend to be (though I prefer to go with the former) but in case your pea-sized brain failed to comprehend my previous few posts, which by the way, were written in simple English, here you go anyway. 

Maybe people resort to rant through PMs at times instead of directly arguing on the main forum is because they just don't have it in them to argue with douchebags more than they already have in the past. And yes, the douchebag here in question is indeed you. I don't prefer giving members like you attention directly and try to avoid you at all time, but by this point, you're just begging for it. 

You see, I don't really having to "desperately seek attention" and you know why?...it's cuz I get it regardless. Not my fault if people give importance to my posts on an online forum. You, however, just always have to poke in your nose everywhere forcefully and seek attention in its truest meaning.

At the bolded parts - Now that's what I call a case of ulta chor kotwal ko daate. Before raising your finger at me, look at yourself and then we'll talk, hypocrite. I'll stop being a "wannabee" the day you stop being a bigger wannabee and stop being the definition of a pseudointellectual. 

Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago