Posted: 12 years ago
This thread was never intended for Shanti. πŸ₯³
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Excuse me while I laugh at the " my opinions are professional" bit.🀣
Your opinions are professional? What are you? A laid off shrink because your patients sued you one too many times? πŸ˜†

I wouldn't take horseshit out of your mouth seriously. And sweety I'm not pretending to be mature, articulate unlike you. Your venom for me is crystal  clear despite the "professional" disguise. Mine is open and for all to see. I do not fake and I'm not a hypocrite. Read it. Learn it. Memorize it. 

Yes I sit here all day that's why I posted my response finally when I saw it. Unlike you who apparently knows EXACTLY when I post and comes running with her demented comebacks as soon as I'm done posting. Seriously...how full of yourself are you exactly? πŸ€ͺ

How full am i of myself? How full are you of yourself? You go around posting you have a new target. WOW pathetic! Your satisfaction in life is in targetting people, first on their looks as you started out, then by name calling, and now finally when nothing else worked, you are using my own argument against me? How frustrated must you be in life that you have to come online and boast about ur ego, ur supremacy, feel better about yourself by picking on people, commenting on people's looks, their intelligence, and then go around claiming in your posts how you are being targeted and stalked and how the rest of the world is out to get you, and they are all fake except for yourself. Wake up and smell the coffee my dear. You are nothing more than another online brat who thinks she can get her way.
i agree with dext  its meant for bombarda maxima !!!🀣

Keep---------------Smiling !!!!😊
Originally posted by deepey

How full am i of myself? How full are you of yourself? You go around posting you have a new target. WOW pathetic! Your satisfaction in life is in targetting people, first on their looks as you started out, then by name calling, and now finally when nothing else worked, you are using my own argument against me? How frustrated must you be in life that you have to come online and boast about ur ego, ur supremacy, feel better about yourself by picking on people, commenting on people's looks, their intelligence, and then go around claiming in your posts how you are being targeted and stalked and how the rest of the world is out to get you, and they are all fake except for yourself. Wake up and smell the coffee my dear. You are nothing more than another online brat who thinks she can get her way.

I already got my way. I have you wound up as tight as I wanted. It will be a while before you get those panties untwisted. πŸ₯³

Does it suck to log off and log in constantly just to come up with a half-assed response?I am amused at the frequency with which your light goes from RED-GREEN-RED-GREEN. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterphile

I already got my way. I have you wound up as tight as I wanted. It will be a while before you get those panties untwisted. πŸ₯³

Does it suck to log off and log in constantly just to come up with a half-assed response?I am amused at the frequency with which your light goes from RED-GREEN-RED-GREEN. πŸ˜†

Don't worry about when I log on and log off, worry about yourself. Maybe if you were less frustrated in life, you wouldn't have to sit there and stare at my profile or my id, and wait for it go from red to green and vice versa. Why don't you go take a walk while I finish my work! Perhaps it will clear your mind, and you will realize that there's more to life that you, yourself, and your ego. Good luck their kiddo!
Dext whn am up next morning it must hav completed 100 pages n still open.. we r gonna make sequel to this thread  remember tht !!! 🀣

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
Originally posted by deepey

Don't worry about when I log on and log off, worry about yourself. Maybe if you were less frustrated in life, you wouldn't have to sit there and stare at my profile or my id, and wait for it go from red to green and vice versa. Why don't you go take a walk while I finish my work! Perhaps it will clear your mind, and you will realize that there's more to life that you, yourself, and your ego. Good luck their kiddo!

Oh I am so very frustrated in life. I am utterly amazed at your insight. How did ya know? Is it obvious? Must be. Since I only seem to attract frustrated souls like you. Like attracts like. πŸ₯³
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Dext whn am up next morning it must hav completed 100 pages n still open.. we r gonna make sequel to this thread  remember tht !!! 🀣

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊

Yes, grandmother over there does not seem to want to end it. πŸ˜† I'm sure this will go on. But for now I need to log off and drive home. See ya in a couple hours. πŸ₯³
no not in couple of hrs ..am gonna hav a long sleep..tomo is a holiday... πŸ₯³  tc... :D

Keep---------------Smiling !!! 😊
The heat is finally on! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!