Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

stop the fyt guys,,, we wanna score 100 (pages)... wht say dext ?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊

I hate your siggy...tere sigyla srk kyun hain re? tere ko malum nahin kiya woh ekdum soukaa cheez hai re baba!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Jesmina - 12 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
but dexty is it goes nasty topic myt jst bcum a victim  of nervous nintees !!!  :/ 🀣

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

I hate your siggy...tere sigyla srk kyun hain re? tere ko malum nahin kiya woh ekdum soukaa cheez hai re baba!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But i love it... the best thing i hav ever made !!!! πŸ˜›  apunk ko usse woh kayeki cheez hain ... !!!🀣

Keep----------------Smiling!!! 😊
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

But i love it... the best thing i hav ever made !!!! πŸ˜›  apunk ko usse woh kayeki cheez hain ... !!!🀣

Keep----------------Smiling!!! 😊

Chal...tere yeh siggy dekh ke...woh tereko Raisin treat dilaya ga re Suka huya ishtyle se...ekdum Jakasss...πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I use to like shee posts.. I dnt know where shes now
did she left the forum
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Chal...tere yeh siggy dekh ke...woh tereko Raisin treat dilaya ga re Suka huya ishtyle se...ekdum Jakasss...πŸ˜†

mujhe  kisi se kuch nahin chahiye i hav tht for my pleasure... πŸ˜›... may be u cn learn frm Salman how to stay kanwara for lyf !!!🀣

Keep---------------Smiling !!! 😊
deepey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

@ Deepey: Changed the font color because apparently idiots like you cannot understand anything that is not colorful, roses, butterflies and sunshine. The harsh world of black, white an gray does not suit fragile egos like yours. Keeping that in mind, I had to color it. I treat my opponents kindly sometimes. πŸ˜³

That wasn't an essay. That was a barbed response at your idiotic self. πŸ˜ƒ Obviously you don't have the capacity to understand it but I tried anyway. 

Yes and you would know all about my personality from stalking my posts right? So you have me all figured out. Great! We already determined exactly how clever you are so no need to comment on that. And an online bully who sits behind her computer all day and tries to prove to the world how superior her intellect is, is teaching me the harsh realities of life haha - again the irony.

You treat your opponents kindly? Honey you don't know the first thing about opposing people and making coherent arguments, I argue my cases on a professional level, so why don't you go back to school and learn a thing or two about having a valid and strong argument. These posts you're making are only strengthening my original points, so go on and keep talking, you're just proving me right with each word you type. You don't even know why you are arguing with me, all your claims are baseless, claiming I'm a fake because you don't consider me as a silent reader just caz i post from time to time. LMFAO. Why don't you run along and figure out what you're fighting for first, then come back and talk to me.
Originally posted by: deepey

Yes and you would know all about my personality from stalking my posts right? So you have me all figured out. Great! We already determined exactly how clever you are so no need to comment on that. And an online bully who sits behind her computer all day and tries to prove to the world how superior her intellect is, is teaching me the harsh realities of life haha - again the irony. You treat your opponents kindly? Honey you don't know the first thing about opposing people and making coherent arguments, I argue my cases on a professional level, so why don't you go back to school and learn a thing or two about having a valid and strong argument. These posts you're making are only strengthening my original points, so go on and keep talking, you're just proving me right with each word you type. You don't even know why you are arguing with me, all your claims are baseless, claiming I'm a fake because you don't consider me as a silent reader just caz i post from time to time. LMFAO. Why don't you run along and figure out what you're fighting for first, then come back and talk to me.

Excuse me while I laugh at the " my opinions are professional" bit.🀣
Your opinions are professional? What are you? A laid off shrink because your patients sued you one too many times? πŸ˜†

I wouldn't take horseshit out of your mouth seriously. And sweety I'm not pretending to be mature, articulate unlike you. Your venom for me is crystal  clear despite the "professional" disguise. Mine is open and for all to see. I do not fake and I'm not a hypocrite. Read it. Learn it. Memorize it. 

Yes I sit here all day that's why I posted my response finally when I saw it. Unlike you who apparently knows EXACTLY when I post and comes running with her demented comebacks as soon as I'm done posting. Seriously...how full of yourself are you exactly? πŸ€ͺ
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeh kya ho raha hai? 

Dexter ko gussa kyon aaya..Shanti πŸ₯³
Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Yeh kya ho raha hai? 

Dexter ko gussa kyon aaya..Shanti πŸ₯³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u03DuU_utbE[/YOUTUBE]

yaha pe sab shanti shanti (nahi) hai  πŸ˜†