Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

most of my favorite members are snobs  

am I a snob?  😭

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

@deepey-Oh I wish I could ban some ji. I really do lol

Why can't you then? I think you should utilize your power!!! Plus people are so out of control on this forum!! Teenagers are way crazier than what we used to be =P And all these Rated R remarks and just making up **** on actors is like WOW lol.

Not a silent member are you Deepey? Just had to do a little post digging to get through you. Look who holds a grudge and accuses others of the same. 🀣 I knew there was something off about you. You never liked those people in the list you claimed to like.

People are out of control in this forum? What are you? The grandmother!

You don't like gossip on here and you don't like the jokes made by members. So you basically made that list up to get back at those you have disliked all along. Well honey...you are on the wrong thread. Please go to the list out your favorites and non-favorites thread and post it there. Quit faking shit...god...I hate fakes. πŸ€’

I was just reading this post from the chit chat section. Sheee's posts are hilarious in that thread πŸ˜† So Deepey and I did interact before and she/he did have issues with r-rated jokes. OMG, Mogli has an amazing memory! πŸ˜²

Since you ask.πŸ˜†

I find you to be too much of an attention seeker for a man at least on here.  But then again I doubt thats your real life personality...so who cares. πŸ˜†

Well, you are entitled to your opinion.  No hard feelings, I appreciate your honesty.  You are extremely direct which I like!  The only thing I can say is, be nice to lensa (beboholic).  She is not that bad like you make her out to be!  πŸ˜‰
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
dex: it was a moviee.. bobby deol wali πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ek se bahut kuch hota hain.

Ek- The power of One.😎

LMAO was that a movie????🀣 I swear I have heard that title before. πŸ˜†

LOL...so have I but can't yaad the name...sounds like Salman type of movie...or Sunny? Could be Sunil...ufff I will go Google now

Lol...just read Pullo's post...sigh...I was so off πŸ˜†

Edited by AHF_S - 12 years ago
I give up. Cant find any thread where I had a fight with Deepey. 

Oh I have to bash someone

JONAKIHATESYOU: Please give more importance to this section and become a full time member. I worship your posts πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
OMG 83 pages..😲
seriously πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: eraser

I was just reading this post from the chit chat section. Sheee's posts are hilarious in that thread πŸ˜† So Deepey and I did interact before and she/he did have issues with r-rated jokes. OMG, Mogli has an amazing memory! πŸ˜²

Yea Mogli does remember a lot. 
I did not even know who this member was...πŸ˜†

@Goneforever: I can't promise to be nice to anyone. But Lensa and I, we fight with each other and forget about it. Its not a big deal. Its a mutual love/hate thing. At least thats what I think now; this thread and Zainab's,thread has resolved our issues for now. What an opposite effect? πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

dex: it was a moviee.. bobby deol wali πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

YES! I knew it was. I don't know where I picked it from; I have never watched it. Must have picked it from a Bobby Deol fan. πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

YES! I knew it was. I don't know where I picked it from; I have never watched it. Must have picked it from a Bobby Deol fan. πŸ˜†

Bobby Deol has fans?? Shocked