Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks guys! I can't reply right now since my phone is going slow and I need to sleep. It's almost 12. But it's nice to know what everyone thinks about you. πŸ˜ƒ Beboholic I still don't know what thread your talking about, lol, but I am ecstatic to know that I've defended Aamir once! πŸ˜†

@eraser: But aren't I evil? I don't like Shahid, Hrithik, or Ash and express that well. Don't I? πŸ˜”
@Deepy: If you don't like or tolerate it, then don't start it. If you start it,  don't expect me to hold back. Holding back is what I do not do. Now you are excused. πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Lol lensa,I'll try to change up my dabba, I like them All pretty much equally but I like putting anushka since there Are not a lot of her fans here...I've tried fitting in some soap stuff and western tv stuff...I'll scrounge around the a&s section to find more BW sigs too...yeah I am a siggie wh**e, all the siggy makers are sooo creative that I can't keep my dabba constant for more than
a week hahaha

Eraser: umm how do u miss that? I don't gush abt anyone much since they're all the same...and plus I dont watch many bw films so I hardly have an opinion on those :PEdited by koolchick - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
did someone bash me??? or i have to read all this thread again?? πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
So what was said about mee?? πŸ˜† 

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
goodnight guys. Seriously i slept in yesterday because i was up so late reading zaniab's topic and i don't wanna almost miss my class again lol..so goodnight. :) 
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

did someone bash me??? or i have to read all this thread again?? πŸ˜†

I like ur font now... without the boldnessπŸ˜†
pallu and himani...u guys r boring,so not much was said abt u lol

I have to study too oops... Good nite peeps, I really liked talkin to you all since we're never this honest in the threadsEdited by koolchick - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TallyHo

I like ur font now... without the boldnessπŸ˜†

shukriyaa...πŸ˜† 

Koolchicaaa.. u broke my heart.. im boringg.. NAAAHIII... yeh sunne se pehle dharti phat q nahi gayi 😭😭
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beboholic

it's too late for that...am already  gajhini...instead of writing stuff on my body to remember things I write it in my cellphone...and you will find like essays of things to do on my phone...because i write a lot to remind myself of things to do..or I will forget

lol it's easy to miss ppl's comment because this thread is going fast... I actually like Gajhini it's like the most hated movie on this forum. 

I will write a letter to cast you in gajhini part 2πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And who hates Gajhini? i loved that movie...if they hate movie like Gajhini then what they love movie like Paheli? Tees maar Khan???