Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TallyHo

I have a new name suggestion for this thread...

I Hate you, Like I Luv you...πŸ˜†

If Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez sang that, then I'm not changing it. 
deepey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

That is already known.

I don't know this member, nor do I care about her other than the fact that she thinks she is the queen of England and I should kneel before her for "liking" me on an online forum. That is truly twisted.

Sigh...I dislike stirring up anything but ur forcing me to!

Queen of England - No thank you!! I decline the title! But coming from a person who thinks people are stalking her by making multiple IDs and what not...wonder who has the superiority complex!! Oh the irony!!

I'm too tired to quote your other post about having someone's head up someone's butt? Or some amateurish idea - but all I gotta say is - u seem to have a lot of experience with that expression why don't you stick to doing all that. I'll leave it to the professional. And I don't think I mentioned anywhere that I was interested in you liking me, perhaps time to take your head out of a particular spot?
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Really? I do not remember posting that, lol. I do remember commenting in that thread though specifically related to his mustache, hehe. I thought we were talking about some other topic where I commented about his acting and therefore I was confused since I didn't remember you saying anything negative in that thread. πŸ˜†

Btw guys, if I didn't mention it before and any of you are confused, I am not a neutral fan. I am biased. πŸ˜†

I don't know i just remember you being on my case everytime i comment about amir. your like why do u hate him so much. Am like I don't hate him...am just not a fan of his acting or for whatever reason am criticizing him for πŸ˜†. you use to annoy me in amir's topic...but than I got to know u more after u posted a lot in other non amir topics...and am like she is not that bad...she is actually interesting. I like reading your posts. Your are a she right. πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Its a song from Delhi Belly, Dex!!πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eraser

Mystic - did I read what I had to say about you? 

No, where is your post? πŸ˜² I didn't go through the entire thread, lol.
monar thumbnail

no its all about shaking biscuits πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: deepey

Sigh...I dislike stirring up anything but ur forcing me to!

Queen of England - No thank you!! I decline the title! But coming from a person who thinks people are stalking her by making multiple IDs and what not...wonder who has the superiority complex!! Oh the irony!!

I'm too tired to quote your other post about having someone's head up someone's butt? Or some amateurish idea - but all I gotta say is - u seem to have a lot of experience with that expression why don't you stick to doing all that. I'll leave it to the professional. And I don't think I mentioned anywhere that I was interested in you liking me, perhaps time to take your head out of a particular spot?

Like I said, take a hike or go back to your cave. I don't like your face. I thought you said you left. Why are you back here again? 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

lol dexter that was in imran's film song. The amir's item song. Do u hate bieber. Because I do too. His face annoys me. πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koolchick

LOl xeta, we definitely are not alike...I'm way too passive sometimes I admit...but is really nice talking to u since you're so different from me

Damn mystic, good point! Umm... I guess u have no faults then, congrats !

No yaar, I do have my faults. πŸ˜† Like why am I not a true fan?  At least I thought I was until I came on this forum and realized what a true fan was. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: beboholic

lol dexter that was in imran's film song. The amir's item song. Do u hate bieber. Because I do too. His face annoys me. πŸ˜†

I hate any teen pop sensation. πŸ˜†

I did not know it was from Delhi Belly. I'm not familiar with bollywood songs these days, besides haven't watched Delhi Belly yet. πŸ˜†