Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Ohhh... I think I remember that thread. Yup, I remember me commenting about his acting. But I don't think you said anything offensive though. πŸ˜• Did you? You don't like his acting?  Okie. πŸ˜†

@koolchick: Arre, and when did I mention I am completely neutral when it comes to him? I clearly remember mentioning how I am biased towards him in a couple of posts of mine. πŸ˜† The only thing is, I don't go crazy and fight. But I am definitely biased. Heck, every fan is. πŸ˜†

it was in that topic I love u like i hate u song from the imran movie. And I said amir doesn't suit the item boy type and he looks goofy in a non attractive way or that he was bad in the song... i said something along that line. and u and another member were like well he suppose to look goofy and bad. And I was like well u can still appeal to me if ur bad and goofy,,,I like ranveer singh for example and he is goofy. 
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
eraser, I thought I did sorta bash a few pages back...bashing and drooling require time and investment...I'm too tired to do that when I come on IF psh

And Xeta really did a 180 turn after her name change ji...like drastically LOL
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

This is how messed up he/she is... Here she says she is a girl... πŸ˜†

Haha really? I thought he/she said he/she was a he somewhere. Or maybe I just imagined that. πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Haha really? I thought he/she said he/she was a he somewhere. Or maybe I just imagined that. πŸ˜†

She/he kept flipflopping... Must have said he/she is a he somewhere... I wont be surprised...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Lensa.You and I changed our usernames the same day. πŸ˜†
You don't remember? I became dexterphile and you became beboholic on that chat thread while we were discussing stalkers. πŸ˜†

@Koolchika: I'm not you. So I wouldn't have the same thought process as you. Simple. 

i have bad memory and plus a lot of ppl changed their ids during that time. πŸ˜† I think i remember you changing your id...but I guess couldn't remember your original id.  And plus pragya I think changed hers  around the same time too. So...who is she now. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beboholic

it was in that topic I love u like i hate u song from the imran movie. And I said amir doesn't suit the item boy type and he looks goofy in a non attractive way or that he was bad in the song... i said something along that line. and u and another member were like well he suppose to look goofy and bad. And I was like well u can still appeal to me if ur bad and goofy,,,I like ranveer singh for example and he is goofy. 

Really? I do not remember posting that, lol. I do remember commenting in that thread though specifically related to his mustache, hehe. I thought we were talking about some other topic where I commented about his acting and therefore I was confused since I didn't remember you saying anything negative in that thread. πŸ˜†

Btw guys, if I didn't mention it before and any of you are confused, I am not a neutral fan. I am biased. πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AHF_S

eraser, I thought I did sorta bash a few pages back...bashing and drooling require time and investment...I'm too tired to do that when I come on IF psh

And Xeta really did a 180 turn after her name change ji...like drastically LOL

Added to that I think the CC thread too did the trick... I guess the ice was thawed there... πŸ˜†
Mystic - did I read what I had to say about you? 
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have a new name suggestion for this thread...

I Hate you, Like I Luv you...πŸ˜†
LOl xeta, we definitely are not alike...I'm way too passive sometimes I admit...but is really nice talking to u since you're so different from me

Damn mystic, good point! Umm... I guess u have no faults then, congrats !