Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

Hey lensa, we really are An e-family...haha and fights will always happen in families

CPR: omg I forgot ur a pats fan...*rolls eyes*. I'll tell u my fave pats season is the one where they won all of their regular games and lost in the superbowl HAHAHA

good point. 

I don't wanna spam so will write the rest of ppl I see posting lol 

cutie pie rani- it's irritating when u always try to compare lolo and kareena in every topic ..seriously we get it u like lolo better. ðŸ˜†

I like u so don't take it offensively. 

koolchick- I really wanna criticize u but can't think of  anything for u...but doesn't mean am saying ur perfect ðŸ˜† it's just hard to criticize some ppl...I guess your not so obvious with ur faults...which is a good thing. ðŸ˜‰

erotic- stop obsessing about hit topics 

ruky- easy on those emotions ðŸ˜†

mogli- your so cute but I don't get your jokes...and I feel like am the only one who doesn't get it and makes me feel confused and lost and kind of stupid too lol. ðŸ˜­

Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: koolchick

And why not? If ur a real sports buff, u gotta tolerate their losses

I hope brady's "personal" tight end distracts him from the game hehe

That was one horrifying season! Naw Brady's on a roll. No distractions! He's got it down well! :D
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

good point.

I don't wanna spam so will write the rest of ppl I see posting lol

cutie pie rani- it's irritating when u always try to compare lolo and kareena in every topic

I like u so don't take it offensively.

koolchick- I really wanna criticize u but can't think of anything for u...but doesn't mean am saying ur perfect😆it's just hard to criticize some ppl

erotic- stop obsessing about hit topics

ruky- easy on those emotions😆

I never intend to compare the two, but it just happens. loll
deepey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Hardly a comeback or an insult as you intended it to be. I already know I am not mature. I like reveling in my immaturity. Take a hike.😃

My post was neither an insult nor a comeback. But I think you yourself proved my original points about you without me having to do anything =D It's hard to take criticism innit? Yet, we bash people/celebs left and right everyday without batting an eyelid. Anyway have a good night. Peace out.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dexter why are u wasting your time with a silent reader ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: deepey

My post was neither an insult nor a comeback. But I think you yourself proved my original points about you without me having to do anything =D It's hard to take criticism innit? Yet, we bash people/celebs left and right everyday without batting an eyelid. Anyway have a good night. Peace out.

Not really. You turned on my red light when you said:

"Take it as a compliment"

When I asked who you were. So just because you think you like me, I have to like you back? I don't believe in slave mentality honey. 🤪So take your head out of your butt.

lensa I know what u mean and I appreciate it...ur one of the only ones that really mentioned it in this thread and zainabs other thread

CPR: Giselle bundchen will be very difficult to ignore...I can just picture it now, brady gets the pass, he's ready to throw it across the field...and oh he spots his baby momma...and the pats lose !
Originally posted by: beboholic

dexter why are u wasting your time with a silent reader ðŸ˜†

She pissed me off by saying "take it as a compliment"

Hello..W*F kind of reasoning is that? I don't believe in kowtowing before people just because they claim to like me. 🤪Such a pathetic notion. ðŸ¤¢
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Psh that'll only happen in your dreams. When you open your eyes you'll see a Patriots victory!
Dislike: xeta gets too offensive on any unknown member, even if said member has been on IF for a long time...and also if this member was actually active on this forum a few months ago lol