Posted: 12 years ago
Lensa you are not allowed to judge me, you and I e-hate each other remember? ๐Ÿ˜†
I don't e- hate u dexter...u annoy the heck out of me but i can't imagine this forum without u.  Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

I don't hate u dexter...u annoy the heck out of me but i can't imagine this forum without u. 

Well...I did not mean literal hate. ๐Ÿ˜† Okay thank you ji. It wouldn't be the same without you either. Who else would I bicker with? Everyone else apparently gets intimidated...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
^ yeah i edited to e- hate...that's a better word. lol I can never imagine hating someone on this forum though...I tried believe me...but I guess we kind become an e- family and u can't hate family lol...we're on here chatting and posting comments every single day. Looking forward to each other's posts. if one of us don't post for a week we notice. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Well...I did not mean literal hate. ๐Ÿ˜† Okay thank you ji. It wouldn't be the same without you either. Who else would I bicker with? Everyone else apparently gets intimidated...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah it took a lot of guts to argue with you like that. Trust it me it was very hard on me...esp since shabnam and zaniab would come and support u. And I was like the one person against many. That was unfair. ๐Ÿ˜† No one should go through that. 

confession: I wanted to leave this forum during that time. And than I was like they would call me a coward and I wouldn't want that. And plus this place is so addictive. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
You guys are Getting too sappy on me...I think im gonna cry
Originally posted by beboholic

yeah it took a lot of guts to argue with you like that. Trust it me it was very hard on me...esp since shabnam and zaniab would come and support u. And I was like the one person against many. That was unfair. ๐Ÿ˜† No one should go through that. 

Hey..now don't put that on me. I fight my own battles. If someone else agrees, then blame them. I can't control anyone but my fingers on here. Heck...I can't even control my fingers. ๐Ÿ˜†Sometimes I end up saying things I regret. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
I was blaming them dexter. It def wasn't your fault. But how sweet was Billa to say come on guys one person against many...he was the only member on this forum who cared or had guts to say something.  Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Shak, you are the most annoying person I know on the entire forum, and I absolutely despise your talks. There, kiddo. Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
oh yes u can be quite mean dexter...so am glad u admit that u regret what u say sometimes. That's nice to know.