Posted: 12 years ago
I want a pm please :)

Tuli, I like his shows but I think he's really obnoxious lol
You guys, I'll PM you...will just copy and paste the one I just sent to smartie_pants. 
Not to disturb anyone of you but can someone please make the new BS CC? I am feeling a lil scared to do it πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Can someone bash me too? What is irritating about me?

I honestly, honestly, cannot think of a reason to dislike any of my favorite members. πŸ˜† Some of them were intimidating when I first joined but they are so, so sweet. I never realized it. πŸ˜³

sure u asked for it lol...I really like your posts..I think you are fair but  not when it comes to amir...you get a little irritating. Like when I would comment on his acting or video...I don't think u liked that very much. So it's hard for u to accept criticism with amir I guess is what am trying to say. 

wow this topic is really good. I really wanna read all 60 pages...but can't. Am too busy. πŸ˜­
Anku, I'm on my phone and typing is already a hassle so it won't be me

Lensa that's a pretty good one...mystic is a bit teensy weensy biased to amir khan no matter how hard she tries to be objecive heheEdited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Originally posted by deepey

As i said, holds grudges!! Take it with a pinch of salt dahlin!! You started the topic, have the guts to take on some heat!

Yes, I hold grudges. Have I denied that? Was that some holy revelation to you? If so, I pity your observational skills. πŸ€ͺAnyway, I don't even know who the eff you are. 🀒 For all I know you'r just another MID. Quit stalking my posts.

I have no problem with others criticizing me or bashing me. I have taken it all in good humor. Duh! I should know. I started this topic. For a reason. But I just don't like your face, Miss Fakey Mcfakester. As I said before, I hate fake people online or offline.  

Now go back to your cave. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Anyone please bash me too i feel less important cuz no one bashed me πŸ˜’
Originally posted by lovePC

Anyone please bash me too i feel less important cuz no one bashed me πŸ˜’

Aww...lovepc since you have always been my favorite, I'll have to hate you for the same reason I like you. Your naivety. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Aww,,,,lovepc since you have always been my favorite, I'll have to hate you for the same reason I like you. Your naivety. πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
Okay am gonna do a quick one: 

dexter- stop intimidating people lol

zaniab- stop being so harsh (that's actually kind of why I like you..but sometimes being nice is good I guess lol) 

shabnam- I like u but I don't really know what to say...will come back

zubi- I love u girl but limit those PMS...u might scare ppl away from kareena fan club lol...AND STOP ASKIng non bebo fans to join the fan club...zubi the point of the fan club is to have bebo fans not non bebo fans lol

smarti pants- stop being diplomatic...I think u try hard to please ppl on this forum so they don't call u a bebo fan or an obsessed fan 

eraser- I can't really think of anything for u. Oh yeah...please post more. πŸ˜³

desu- stop arguing with nkapoor 

nkapoor- stop hating on bebo. It's so obvious 

theater- stop acting like you hate every celeb 

meena- the shahid joke are getting old 

will add more later

I like everyone πŸ˜† with some it's  love and hate relationship...but honestly i do like everyone. (explaining my long list i have) 
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago