Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bash your favorite members! - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
AND PLZ, World doesn't revolve around Ian Holder or whatever his name is. UGLY SWEATY VAMPIRE. At least the South dudes are not glittery looking that lack masculinity.

THERE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena, A ROD is on roids and Yankees are history, ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜›
.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

Tuli: Is really naive...sometimes she's unreal. ๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Tuli: You're too kind...bring out your inner bitchiness once in a while๐Ÿ˜†

Girls i am not that naive as you think๐Ÿ˜ˆ...koolchicka give me a little time and i will bring my inner bitchiness up ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

whoever is using that tacky purple color font..i hate that color ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

Meena, A ROD is on roids and Yankees are history, ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜›

Man.. Yankee haters..

Kool - I don't like Derek for his personal life.. i like him for baseball talent..๐Ÿ˜†

Zainab  - same goes for Alex..

and Yankees aint history.. we are winning the pennant today.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž but i have this feeling that the Phillys will take the World Series this year..
๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†
Tuli just got her inner bitchiness out! Awesome!
I love it! ๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I do not post much on this forum so don't really know anyone here.
However the few I do know and who are my favorites... this is what i would say:

Zainab: for making my life hell in DMG forum ๐Ÿ˜† secondly stop making me hate my favs ๐Ÿ˜†  and for not admitting you like salman ๐Ÿ˜†
Wat_up: for being way TOOO sweet and innocent. Sometimes when I see her caught in some argument, I wish I could teach her to be sarcastic back ๐Ÿ˜†
Shak: Firstly I am TIRED of you changing your username! STOP IT! Secondly stop passing Pjs on Salman lol JK
Raj: Another SWEETTT Person!!
Preeti: YET ANOTHER SWEET Person!
Oh I get diabetes around sweet people...they are my close friends, but I feel they are way too sweet and in life you just cannot let people run over you!

ok that's about it :D

This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Shabnam: I wasn't accusing you of logging on at the same time as her๐Ÿคช I meant more that you wait until people post, but most of the time I notice it when Zainab posts something๐Ÿ˜†...I don't even mind, it just makes me think you guys are virtual twins or something

LOL, nope...you're not a Ruky...you're a Shabnam

Lol I know that you weren't accusing me and I hope it didn't come off to you that I thought you were accusing, because I know that's not what it is. I mentioned the log in thing anyway, because that's what I think it is. Or a big coincidence. About the virtual twins thing...I guess if the member in question is someone you've known the longest on an online forum, then assumptions like that will be made. It just so happens that we (in general) have too many things in common with another person. It is surprising, that's for sure. ๐Ÿ˜†

Too much thinking going on here from my side. I should save that for my debate club this evening. ๐Ÿค“
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

Koolchica - Likes Deepika, Priyanka and Anuskha, but tires to sugar coat with her words on them compared to the rest of the actresses. STOPPP.

Don't care much for Deepika...Deepika = Sonam

I've been nice to PC recently just to piss off Bebo fans hehe, and it kinda worked๐Ÿ˜ƒ...but no don't give a damn about her either...she equals Bebo for being another average actress๐Ÿฅฑ

Likes Anushka, but I don't even know what movies she's coming up in...I'm a bad fan๐Ÿ˜†

He does not SPARKLE๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... but okayI'll cut down my Ian jaap if you cut down on your South jaap?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Relda: Yeah your brady looks like he's on steroids, but I like my men lean and those who have a sense of humor๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and lemme go barf, Brady just makes me ill

Xeta: wait, there's a war, how did I miss it? ๐Ÿคฃ  and what is with UP with all these Rhett Butler references? I said I liked the whole book, why are you all focusing on the male? I like Ian/Damon peeps๐Ÿ˜†...and yeahhh I am a bit paranoid, I admit it

I hate myself for being a like button ho. Once upon a time, I was kanjoos with the like button and only liked certain people's posts. Now I seem to like everyone's posts. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I am Dexterphile and I am a like button addict. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
@Koolchika: Tujh mein Rhett Butler dikhta hain, haye mein kya karoon....๐Ÿ˜ญ