Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

yea.. i can do that.. its much easier.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meena: i am tired of the same old jokes, wannabe humor, tired of Sallu bashing, tired of Shahid, tired of Kat liking, the pink, the FOB bashing, the baseball rants, the lurking around the forum all day..πŸ€“πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

Smartie-Pullo-Zainab = them droooling over south indian men.. goesh.. they are not even cute.. i despise the lungis.. i dont even like SI food, its soo bland.. i am a hater.. there you go, i said it again..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Lo, aa gayi, forum ki double entendre maharaani!πŸ˜†

You are on everyone's list, Meena! And not surprisingly, for the same reason!πŸ˜†

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hate myself for keeping using this πŸ€£ so I won't be using it now since I've realised most get annoyed with it...I'll try using less emoticons...I abuse it too much!

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Lo, aa gayi, forum ki double entendre maharaani!πŸ˜†

You are on everyone's list, Meena! And not surprisingly, for the same reason!πŸ˜†

I know, I wasn't surprised at all.. i am tired of myself for doing the same..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pata nahi maine kaun se bure karam kiye hai jo mujhe yeh din dekhne pad rahe hain... πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

all said and done, from here onwards, i shall take everyones points into consideration..πŸ€“πŸ˜†

EDIT: waise i am shell shocked at all the sympathy Shahid's wiener has garnered..πŸ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

I know, I wasn't surprised at all.. i am tired of myself for doing the same..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pata nahi maine kaun se bure karam kiye hai jo mujhe yeh din dekhne pad rahe hain... πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

all said and done, from here onwards, i shall take everyones consideration into point..πŸ€“πŸ˜†

EDIT: waise i am shell shocked at all the sympathy Shahid's wiener has garnered..πŸ˜†

ur doing it again meena πŸ˜†

but dunt change...if it annoys ppl so be it...this is a bash ur "favs" section..so all those who bashed u consider u a fav...πŸ˜†

Lolz...I loved the little fight between smartie/simran versus Neetu/Killer.
Serves the purpose of the topic. BASH BASH BASH...

Anyway, Desigirl, Smartie, Chocolatte, Ania...I hope you guys are not intimidated by me anymore. Trust me, I have more mental issues than anyone here. True story. πŸ˜†

Aynie: You probably find me nice and sweet because I join you in drooling over Milind Soman. Thanks. But please bash...this topic is not for saying nice things. πŸ˜†

Lolz and Meena changed her color. Gracias Meena ji, its less jarring now. πŸ˜†

Yes, Sana you can talk crap about yourself, or others. Ki farak penda hai. Point is to talk crap. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Lolz...I loved the little fight between smartie/simran versus Neetu/Killer.

Serves the purpose of the topic. BASH BASH BASH...

Anyway, Desigirl, Smartie, Chocolatte, Ania...I hope you guys are not intimidated by me anymore. Trust me, I have more mental issues than anyone here. True story. πŸ˜†

Aynie: You probably find me nice and sweet because I join you in drooling over Milind Soman. Thanks. But please bash...this topic is not for saying nice things. πŸ˜†

Lolz and Meena changed her color. Gracias Meena ji, its less jarring now. πŸ˜†

Yes, Sana you can talk crap about yourself, or others. Ki farak penda hai. Point is to talk crap. πŸ˜†

no its fine dex...its just tht i cant argue with u...i get really scared...ur like some bade dadaji or something who everyone is scared of..πŸ˜†
^Ek hi pal mein mujhe buddhi bana diya. Yeh tune kya kiya Smartie! πŸ˜‘
πŸ˜†

OT:

I hate myself for making this thread past midnight, 😑now I woke up late and I'm probably gonna miss class and work. 
^sigh...i have 2 more days of uni left b4 mid sem break..but im too lazy..im already in holiday mode...πŸ˜†

okay ive run out on things to bash...

should we make a thread appreciating members we hate? πŸ˜†
no wait..thts just lame...

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL... Xeta, The Osama of this forum... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Frankly i am surprised that you intimidated/scared/terrorised many here... On the contrary i had a very good first impression of you... 😳
Thanks to the bandwidth thread 2 years back... πŸ˜†
My List: a detailed one, then I'm gonna run to class. 
 I'll add more if I have forgotten someone. πŸ₯³

Maddy: She needs to state her opinion more. Ever since she became a moderator, she does not post much. You're still unbiased Maddy, post away! 

Sheldon: She keeps herself confined to the CC mostly, she needs to come out and post!

Zainab: She has the tendency to go on a one-track mode when something annoys her. And won't stop for a while. Kinda like me but I hate that about myself too. πŸ˜†

Shabnam: When she gets angry, she does not see right or left. Bass...puts a blinder on and off she goes on her mission. πŸ˜† But I do that too. πŸ˜†

Billa: He has the tendency to jump to conclusions and make assumptions. He has accused me so many times of ignoring him even when I did not. And is a little sensitive sometimes. πŸ˜†

Smartie: Starts drooling randomly about SI heroes. πŸ˜†

Wat_up: Keeps repeating herself and sometimes way too damned sweet.πŸ˜†

Tuli: Is really naive...sometimes she's unreal. πŸ˜†

Meena: Her constant jokes on male private parts are a little redundant. πŸ˜† But who isn't redundant here? 

Desigirl: Has the tendency to pick fights with Nkapoor.πŸ˜†

Nkapoor: Needs to widen her horizons, she's too much of a girl in a little box. πŸ˜†

Lilly: Sometimes starts getting defensive for no reason.πŸ˜† 

Koolchika: Is a little paranoid sometimes and quite unpredictable. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago