Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by soul_angel

Depends,It speaks in the language the other one understands πŸ˜›.Slap,punch whatever you like  πŸ˜†

Okay now will you guys stop picking on my sigg box,you guys got pretty irritating stuff in your sigg box aswell maine kuch kaha kya? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

rehan has no right to say since his siggy box is pretty junkiee..πŸ˜† aka annoyinggg
Originally posted by wat_up

WellI don't think I or Meena who are Punjabi do it, and reason I don't  much because I am scared to mis spell something and give it another meaningπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But am guilty that I do enjoy reading those who talk in it.

ok I get bored in chit chat at times when talks are on sports by some members  or soaps/dramas by others (I get enough at home with relatives telling me this and that happened) Plus they start out good but then turn into a mess especially where the beau or girl just is too goody goody etc and EKtas serials happy shes not making many just annoy me with her vamps and plastic surgeris etc...

Nikki: U r too intelligent girl...all rounder...and I am not jealous
Originally posted by soul_angel

Depends,It speaks in the language the other one understands πŸ˜›.Slap,punch whatever you like  πŸ˜†

Okay now will you guys stop picking on my sigg box,you guys got pretty irritating stuff in your sigg box aswell maine kuch kaha kya? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

would like  wht u cn give..i take free things no probs whtsoeva .!!! πŸ˜† 

main nahin kahoonga coz mere sig option off hain @Pallu u too !!! πŸ˜› And stop calling it junk..i hav way better things thn u hav !!! 😑 πŸ€£

Keep--------------Smiling !!! 😊
Pallo lol I knoww...I always recognize you by 2 ways: your font and your Bunny siggy πŸ˜† 

Aww jess..will tone down on soaps and sports 😳
wait just to get stuff clear..

the chit chat is for people to talk abt anything right? its chit chat...therz no "on topic" stuff

so why cant ppl talk abt sports or soaps?? i think its valid...if someone dosent get the conversation/is not interested, they should just not be a part of it naa? πŸ˜³...thts like saying "i hate this celeb so stop posting topics on him/her"

@Chocolover.. hate u for being so mild on this thread too !!!  

Keep-----------------Smiling!!! 😊
 I agree with smarie! People are allowed to talk about anything in the CC...that's why it's there for ji. 

I don't get the south talk...so I skip it...as with sports...but some people talk about and this section is the only section some of them  "live" in...so it should be allowed!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I protest!πŸ˜†
Edited by AHF_S - 12 years ago
^^milord even i protest...okay i admit the south talk can get annoying and im ready to stop tht...

but whts wrong with sports and soaps?? they are perfectly fine conversations...if someone dosent like it, they should just skip it...or start up a convo they like...even im not a big sports fanatic..so i just skip all those convos...

we cant tell ppl "dunt talk abt this" in the chit chat section...thts unfair...its their choice...

But smarie...why should you stop the south talk too? If it's kept in the CC alone...then why should you tone it down? If it doesn't go into the Bollywood related topics it should be fine

Ignoring comments is not very hard...especially ignoring them on a forum...in a forum...first you need to read them...and then you need to get annoyed...phir you need to type out your frustration...phir jaake you need to press the "Post Reply" button...only then you get to tell others...and sometimes by the time tussi done with all this...they are 2-3 pages over.

Ignoring takes 2 seconds. 

CC=freedom of topics...get annoyed...but don't tell people to stop it psh