tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Tallyho.. u dnt hav to stress your  jaw to smile u idiot !!! :/ 🀣

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will make a generic statement against all members who post in garish colored, 7 point font, replete with 101 emoticons in double dosages.  IT looks like a kindergartener's scrapbook and makes me see red.
Koolchic - she has her favs definitely but she definitely does try to sugar coat her opinions so that everyone is pleased. CMOOON, don't do that! Ha. Other than that, she's kool of course.

Smaire: Why can't you be frands with nkapoor?!?!

Originally posted by: Relda

I will make a generic statement against all members who post in garish colored, 7 point font, replete with 101 emoticons in double dosages.  IT looks like a kindergartener's scrapbook and makes me see red.

Thank you. πŸ˜†

I hate colored fonts. 😑
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Relda.. I hate the puppy in ur dp !!!

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: choco786

me aswell??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nahin Nahin...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

Koolchic - she has her favs definitely but she definitely does try to sugar coat her opinions so that everyone is pleased. CMOOON, don't do that! Ha. Other than that, she's kool of course.

πŸ€£πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
rehan: i hate ur footlongg siggys covering my whole page.. take them offf..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

i try...TRUST ME..πŸ˜†

i remember we once even bonded on a mutual like:  Tabu...
and i used to like hrithik back before he did kites...so i remember bonding then too...

but i CANT...i just CANT...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...some ppl just cant bond and we're an example of that...πŸ˜†
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Meena - Too graphic, Too many times! I bet she is the reason behind a lot of tweens on the forum getting their biology / male anatomy lessons so early in life!πŸ˜†

Zainab - You are the Salman Khan of the forum and KSG is your Vivek Oberoi! Enough said!πŸ˜†

Desu - I really, really hope this kid is not dreaming that Saif will marry her some day and that Kareena will happily accept her as part of the Harem! Her obession with Saif is both amusing, endearing and quite scary at times!

Dex - Sharp words and quite cutting! Many a times, I try to reply to her posts, challenging what she has written and then I just back off!πŸ˜†

Many more...but its really tough to criticize members whom you like!
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago