Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
...u guys will never let me study kya?? πŸ˜‘

whts with opening awsome threads when im on exams?? 

Anywayz...here goes..

Dex u intimidate me too much...like u seriously make me feel dumber than kareena and sonam put together...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...

Sweet coco - I really enjoy bashing ash but u never gimme a chance to do so😑

thts all i can think of for now...will come bak laterzz
Originally posted by: petticoat

ahahahahah

shadowkisses
i told her i like football.. never told her why..it is the hot guys..once in 4 years i religiously watch FIFA. she misunderstood that i know everything about football and discusses and im stumped...and i pretend

Is that you confessing or bashing? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Mine on Pulwasha first since she inaugurated this:

I hate her fonts. I wish she would un-bold it.  True story. πŸ˜†

do u read my mind??? i was thinking of doing that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† there u goo.. i aaghaazed it..πŸ˜† Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Is that you confessing or bashing? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

both

she must realise that i never understand anything about barcelona fake madrid and all those clubs...

im just sayiing stuff like..umm ya..oh yess..you are right..yadda yadda yadda

she never realises that and still continues..at some point of time i wish she got that im not that great a football fan...πŸ˜†

is that confession or bashing..i dunnoπŸ˜†

Lets do this. This is some asli test now. Hehe. I will do few members at once, that way it's not too crowded.

Shabnam - I love her. LOL. (we know each other too well now) She knows it. I found her attitude though  rude with Billa at times especially initially (though woh bhi kuch kam nahin tha), and that would put me off. But then again, almost everyone was rude to him, because he was Salman Khan's bhai showing off his jalwa, and everyone was busy making his halwa. πŸ˜†

Pulwa - when she rants about stuff I have no idea about, I wanna not look at her posts. Ha. Topics then become chit chat threads!! hehe.

Meena - the Salman rants and the size jokes. First I liked em, now I can already expect em! Hehe. 

Dexter - Initially I thought she had favorites, and I also thought that at times she'd be the bawss and everyone else would follow.

OMG...THAT WAS HARD.
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here it comes:

Xetaxeta a la dex: I find you very intimidating in discussions and debates. I am actually e-intimidated by you sometimes. β˜ΊοΈ

Meena: I love your sexual innuendo jokes but sometimes i do wonder whether it's really needed in every posts? "bad behavior meena"

Desu: I have known her the longest out of all you people since we go back a long way. I sometimes wish that she ignores rather than constant bicker with other people...Desu: "ignorance is bliss" and we need to let it go..

More to come..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Mogli: i wanna know where she gets all those cartoons from.. i sooo want them..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

eraser: sexual jokesss..πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
lols same with me  smartie_pants, ive got my finaaal exams tomorrow and i just cant study cause all of these threads, how come these are never made when i am free, im loving this!!!

so i hate dexterphile (spelt it rite??) and zainab25 for making me fail in my exams...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by choco786 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: petticoat

both

she must realise that i never understand anything about barcelona fake madrid and all those clubs...

im just sayiing stuff like..umm ya..oh yess..you are right..yadda yadda yadda

she never realises that and still continues..at some point of time i wish she got that im not that great a football fan...πŸ˜†

is that confession or bashing..i dunnoπŸ˜†

I think that would be both. πŸ˜†

Haha Pullo...thanks! My eyes get rest finally.

Smartie...I'm just a person...I bleed red too. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

My honest confession: I do not like colored fonts. Sometimes I skip Meena's posts because they are so effin pink!πŸ₯± Its jarring. Same with koolchika even though I like them both as members. πŸ˜†

Nay to colorful fonts from me. πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
xeeetaaa.. is my purple really annoying??? heck let it stay black.. my fav color is black..πŸ˜†Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago