Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 100raj

i don't want mona to be involved in this fight.karan should relent and make compromise with parmeet as his own sisters married life is involved here.
i think goldie was back tracked and dumped sejal and gone back.lets forget goldie.
do you know??if Goldie wanted then he could have used sejal to settle scores with mona.but he not used sejal.so he might not bad 100%..he is only angry  at mona so he is making wrong moves.
after agreement between karan and parmeet i want karan should be allowed to start his business.

i think whole scene does not need monas interference.
and i don't want to see mona is the only one who can solve all problems.
i think every person has got at least some thing called intelligence.they should use it.
mona is not the only person who got all intelligence😆.

u know i support hetal so much cause there are so many bias members out here yaar,now u saying goldie isnt evil he used a girl honestly i wont be supreise if sejal gets preggy cause we dint evn see him giving gifts to sejal but they showed it,put anu in jail,tortured mona,tried to create rifts between sweety-mona etc,but  according to u hetal is,cause she is insecure and mental person,but have she did anything wrong with mona.
if hetal wld ahve locked mona in the loo or wld ahve cheated  during rmj contest lik goldie there wld be plenty of post abusing or calling hetal a looser,but i seriously dint found even 1 post critising goldie.when hetal fell off yseterday,she cld ahve blamed sweety easily but she cleared it in front of evrry1,it was her fault ,i dont give her the credit fro taht but if hetal wld blame sweety,there wld be again no of post  abusing hetal,i dont get this biasness
u understnd goldies hatered towrds mona,but u dont understnd hetals insecurities,
when a mother give a liittle imporatnce to another child,d other 1 get JEALOUS,HERE mona sint evn a real daughter to ambaji,and u posted sumwere y isnt sejal jealous etc etc,cause not all the fingers are same,ai dont deny teh fact that hetal is the brat amongst the gandhi siblings.
in yseterday sceen dere was such a good sceen between vimmy-mona,have u ever seen amabji doing sumting to her daughters,she alawys aminatined a disatnce,any daughter wld like to stay in front of her parents but hetal doesnts,she so want to leave the house and go away from bedi family or should i say amabji
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 100raj

you are not understanding my point.
goldie issue is only alive in the minds of karan .even hetal is asking karan to calm down because she knows sejal,mona,ambajee all leaved this issue back and moved forward in life.karan might not wrong.but he keeping goldie issue this in his mind.
goldie is not in home.he is not coming to home now days.
ok.lets assume mona tells parmeet and he accept goldie is bad.then what happens??
he may say sorry on behalf of goldie.
but his and godie relationship will remain intact.
so nothing is there in this issue.
frankly i am still not able to understand karans anger.

one time u saying hetal isny saying anything,now u saying she told karan to calm down,but she actually did she evn told him it isnt parmeets fault in trusting his brother,framkly speaking even i dont get  y karan is so angry,finally we agreed on sumting,but i think karan chracter is like dis only,u dont get y he gets angry or wat decisions he make
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

u know i support hetal so much cause there are so many bias members out here yaar,now u saying goldie isnt evil he used a girl honestly i wont be supreise if sejal gets preggy cause we dint evn see him giving gifts to sejal but they showed it,put anu in jail,tortured mona,tried to create rifts between sweety-mona etc,but  according to u hetal is,cause she is insecure and mental person,but have she did anything wrong with mona.

if hetal wld ahve locked mona in the loo or wld ahve cheated  during rmj contest lik goldie there wld be plenty of post abusing or calling hetal a looser,but i seriously dint found even 1 post critising goldie.when hetal fell off yseterday,she cld ahve blamed sweety easily but she cleared it in front of evrry1,it was her fault ,i dont give her the credit fro taht but if hetal wld blame sweety,there wld be again no of post  abusing hetal,i dont get this biasness
u understnd goldies hatered towrds mona,but u dont understnd hetals insecurities,
when a mother give a liittle imporatnce to another child,d other 1 get JEALOUS,HERE mona sint evn a real daughter to ambaji,and u posted sumwere y isnt sejal jealous etc etc,cause not all the fingers are same,ai dont deny teh fact that hetal is the brat amongst the gandhi siblings.
in yseterday sceen dere was such a good sceen between vimmy-mona,have u ever seen amabji doing sumting to her daughters,she alawys aminatined a disatnce,any daughter wld like to stay in front of her parents but hetal doesnts,she so want to leave the house and go away from bedi family or should i say amabji

it is better if karan starts business and becomes successful then some what her insecurities will go down.

i think deep inside her ,she might have one more insecurity,business is of monas father and karan is naukhar.

so if karan starts  business and becomes successful will greatly reduce insecurities of hetal.

believe me i have some doubts about cvs thinking.
karan may not getting success in business and getting in to loss.and everyone blaming him that we said you not to do business ,now see what happened.
and if this happens then hetal will get more depressed.
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yesterday i hate hetal from the bottom of my heart. so selfish lady she never thinks about others. she wants that the quarrel b/n parmeet and karan will never end. i hate her so much. brain less lady only with body. disgusting.
Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Guys I don't think Mona needs to involve in all these. What's the point of making Parmeet realized that his brother Goldi had flirt with Sejal? As 100Raj has mentioned Parmeet and godie relationship will remain intact and top of it Sejal is absolutely fine yaar. Oh goood I just don't understand why RMJ people want to make big issue about it since it is not about the girl who is 25-26 year old and having the divorce. Sejal and Goldie weren't involved deeply. I don't find any Parmeet fault here. Everyone; Mona, Anukalp, Karan, Hetal just need to forget about this Sejal topic.

One more thing, i think Hetal hasn't turn completely positive yet. She need to change herself. She is same old Hetal. I am not saying anything about her baby's matter but in general how she jealous, selfish and don't like many people around her, only my point of view, please Hetal's fans don't get mad at me.

Edited by Megha2011 - 12 years ago
kinsara.npl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
take my name and give not one or two give three slaps to hetal and karan. have they gone mad, sejal is absolutely fine and goldie is enjoying his life then why others are so mad about that matter.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
ufff ye karan aur hetal >:(