Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Karan was not rude but very straight forward yesterday just like Parmeet was the day before in the morning when Sweetie bourght tea for him..

So Parmeet starts and Karan gets blamed and ofcourse it is always Hetal and Karan's fault as Parmeet and Sweetie can never do wrong..They are beti-damaad..Aise to koi kaise behave kar sakta hai daamad ke saath

Million $ Q is why is Mona not clearing this misunderstandings between Bro-sis-BIL abt Goldie..She is letting it fester..She could stop this nonsense b4 it gets worse in the family..

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Karan was not rude but very straight forward yesterday just like Parmeet was the day before in the morning when Sweetie bourght tea for him..

So Parmeet starts and Karan gets blamed and ofcourse it is always Hetal and Karan's fault as Parmeet and Sweetie can never do wrong..They are beti-damaad..Aise to koi kaise behave kar sakta hai daamad ke saath

Million $ Q is why is Mona not clearing this misunderstandings between Bro-sis-BIL abt Goldie..She is letting it fester..She could stop this nonsense b4 it gets worse in the family..

I agree that Mona can try to clear the misunderstanding about Goldie but would Parmeet believe her? I doubt whether he would believe Mona or anyone who talk against Goldie as he only sees Goldie as being a good person since he only knows Goldie in that light. Therefore, some sort of tangible proof should be shown to him in order to convince him.

I am sorry for sweety as she is in the middle of the whole mess because Goldie always supported her and she too would need tangible proof.

However, I do not think that either of the families should be harping on this whole issue and creating rifts among themselves and the one who was most affected (sejal) is getting along quite fine. What are the others trying to prove and what will they all get from fighting over it? I dont seem to get it. Move on people, its not the end of the world...
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

I agree that Mona can try to clear the misunderstanding about Goldie but would Parmeet believe her? I doubt whether he would believe Mona or anyone who talk against Goldie as he only sees Goldie as being a good person since he only knows Goldie in that light. Therefore, some sort of tangible proof should be shown to him in order to convince him.

I am sorry for sweety as she is in the middle of the whole mess because Goldie always supported her and she too would need tangible proof.

However, I do not think that either of the families should be harping on this whole issue and creating rifts among themselves and the one who was most affected (sejal) is getting along quite fine. What are the others trying to prove and what will they all get from fighting over it? I dont seem to get it. Move on people, its not the end of the world...

now everyone  want mona again.
only mona can solve all problem.she is super women.
she is needed whatever problem happens in sasural or maika.
is not it strange??no other people there to solve problems??

karan,parmeet,hetal,sweety,vimmy,satnam all are waste bodies??why cant they solve there differences themselves??
and if mona tries to solve problem then also all object to it saying why she is interfering in bedi family. and if she keeps quite then also people say why she is not solving problem.

i remember one old golden song for this-

kuch thogh log kahenge.logo ka kaam hai kehna.😆
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 100raj

now everyone  want mona again.
only mona can solve all problem.she is super women.
she is needed whatever problem happens in sasural or maika.
is not it strange??no other people there to solve problems??

karan,parmeet,hetal,sweety,vimmy,satnam all are waste bodies??why cant they solve there differences themselves??
and if mona tries to solve problem then also all object to it saying why she is interfering in bedi family. and if she keeps quite then also people say why she is not solving problem.

i remember one old golden song for this-

kuch thogh log kahenge.logo ka kaam hai kehna.😆

mona is needed here cause she has proof against goldie,karan tried to tell parmeet about goldie but he dint beleive him,d fummy thing is yesterday mona had chance to speak to sweety as well as parmeet  but she dint,and karan getting angry even anukalp supported karan cause even he knows that eh is right,but will add 1 more thing karan is way to rude to parmeet,its uncalled for,
if u see from mona point,she isnt telling the truth for sweety,wat about karan and hetal,karan is prooving a bad person,i dont get this y every1 in bedi family thinbk only for sweety happiness,first mona was to get married to goldie so taht sweety doesnt suffere etc,i know sweety has a very hrd life but thta doesnt mean just to make her happy every1 else suffer
Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In short i would say Karan-Hetal don't need to do anything.

1.       Sejal is absolutely fine.

2.       She is olny  16-17 year old girl who just got broke-up with some guy who was with her just for few days/months. She wasn't with him for years and she hasn't got divorce or something  that hetal-karan need to make big issue with parmeet

3.       Sejal's parents don't have any problem but they thank to god that Sejal came to know the truth. They don't want to go and argue with Goldie or Parmeet because they know their daughter life is safe and nothing worst has happened to her. She will forget goldie and will have nice partner in future as she is still young.

I just don't understand Karan-Hetal. You guys are right they should get one tight slap. There is no reason to fight with Parmeet. What do they need from Parmeet? If he believes his brother then let him because the big picture is he is very supportive with Sweety and Sejal is fine.  if they are really fighting for sejal then they should talk to Goldie directly.

I think Hetal should play a role here instead of sitting and watching everything quietly. Why she can't speak up. Why she can't tell Karan not to fight as she already had talk with Sejal and she is fine and want to forget Goldie.  I think she want to have Karan-Parmeet fight continues.

I don't understand Hetal character. I think they haven't turned her completely positive. She remain quite most of the time.   

rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

mona is needed here cause she has proof against goldie,karan tried to tell parmeet about goldie but he dint beleive him,d fummy thing is yesterday mona had chance to speak to sweety as well as parmeet  but she dint,and karan getting angry even anukalp supported karan cause even he knows that eh is right,but will add 1 more thing karan is way to rude to parmeet,its uncalled for,

if u see from mona point,she isnt telling the truth for sweety,wat about karan and hetal,karan is prooving a bad person,i dont get this y every1 in bedi family thinbk only for sweety happiness,first mona was to get married to goldie so taht sweety doesnt suffere etc,i know sweety has a very hrd life but thta doesnt mean just to make her happy every1 else suffer

i don't want mona to be involved in this fight.karan should relent and make compromise with parmeet as his own sisters married life is involved here.
i think goldie was back tracked and dumped sejal and gone back.lets forget goldie.
do you know??if Goldie wanted then he could have used sejal to settle scores with mona.but he not used sejal.so he might not bad 100%..he is only angry  at mona so he is making wrong moves.
after agreement between karan and parmeet i want karan should be allowed to start his business.

i think whole scene does not need monas interference.
and i don't want to see mona is the only one who can solve all problems.
i think every person has got at least some thing called intelligence.they should use it.
mona is not the only person who got all intelligence😆.
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megha2011

I think Hetal should play a role here instead of sitting and watching everything quietly. Why she can't speak up. Why she can't tell Karan not to fight as she already had talk with Sejal and she is fine and want to forget Goldie.

this thing she will not tell to karan.

her jealousy with mona is playing here.

if she tells sejal is fine and mona helped her then hetals ego will hurt.

sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megha2011

In short i would say Karan-Hetal don't need to do anything.

1.       Sejal is absolutely fine.

2.       She is olny  16-17 year old girl who just got broke-up with some guy who was with her just for few days/months. She wasn't with him for years and she hasn't got divorce or something  that hetal-karan need to make big issue with parmeet

3.       Sejal's parents don't have any problem but they thank to god that Sejal came to know the truth. They don't want to go and argue with Goldie or Parmeet because they know their daughter life is safe and nothing worst has happened to her. She will forget goldie and will have nice partner in future as she is still young.

I just don't understand Karan-Hetal. You guys are right they should get one tight slap. There is no reason to fight with Parmeet. What do they need from Parmeet? If he believes his brother then let him because the big picture is he is very supportive with Sweety and Sejal is fine.  if they are really fighting for sejal then they should talk to Goldie directly.

I think Hetal should play a role here instead of sitting and watching everything quietly. Why she can't speak up. Why she can't tell Karan not to fight as she already had talk with Sejal and she is fine and want to forget Goldie.  I think she want to have Karan-Parmeet fight continues.

I don't understand Hetal character. I think they haven't turned her completely positive. She remain quite most of the time.   

i think more then sejal and goldie issue,now its the matter of parmeet and karans ego,they just dont wanna bend or understnd each other,and about hetal she is quite cause she wants the fight to continue so that karan agrees not giving her baby,but the gud thing here is atleast she isnt bitching or backbiting about parmeet in front of karan,hetal is quite so is mona,but hetal has a reason (karans stupid decision,giving the baby),mona doesnt.
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

this thing she will not tell to karan.

her jealousy with mona is playing here.

if she tells sejal is fine and mona helped her then hetals ego will hurt.

if hetal doesnt teell karan,.its her ego
so y doesnt mona speak to karan about it,hetal doesnt stay at gandhi house,mona stays and know sejal is in better condition,the thing is that even mona anu  knows karan is right,so they cant tell him anything
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

if hetal doesnt teell karan,.its her ego

so y doesnt mona speak to karan about it,hetal doesnt stay at gandhi house,mona stays and know sejal is in better condition,the thing is that even mona anu  knows karan is right,so they cant tell him anything

you are not understanding my point.
goldie issue is only alive in the minds of karan .even hetal is asking karan to calm down because she knows sejal,mona,ambajee all leaved this issue back and moved forward in life.karan might not wrong.but he keeping goldie issue this in his mind.
goldie is not in home.he is not coming to home now days.
ok.lets assume mona tells parmeet and he accept goldie is bad.then what happens??
he may say sorry on behalf of goldie.
but his and godie relationship will remain intact.
so nothing is there in this issue.
frankly i am still not able to understand karans anger.