Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Can someone give big slap to karan and hetal

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Why everyone tolearating these two worst creatures on earth..why cant someone give a big slap to them...

Till now i thought hetal is mad, but karan also joined her.afterall he is her husband.He is worried for sejal, but whats wrong parmeet did?????...and believing goldie ,he even defended and went against his own chacha and chachi..a that time what he did..waste fellow on earth...I want everyone to break all relationships with this two dramatic couple..cant understand their own familyies feelings.

he argued with parmeet, for third person...how can he forgot his own sister while arguing with in brother-in-law.by going against to all his family ,he is supporting his wife..karan should pray for parmeet.and hetal ,this drama queen saying that parmeet is living in their house,such a silly lady.get a life both of you...

Even after all this happened,parmeet as a responsible BIL want to help them, what this karan sir did????...its his mistake of fighting with his BIL...whatever her wife told he simply believed and went against BIL.saddest part is sejal is fine and she have no issues...but this mad couple are fighting for her.

cv's please dont spoil both of them more.already they are in the bottom ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avanivan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
karan is wrong.he should tell parmeet of what exactly happened and not going and arguing with him
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
both are becoming mad in this serial.
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know hetal is always like this but what happend to karan, he is disgusting.
anjan9 thumbnail
give one from myside also..arey if he have differences also I think thats not the time
nihar89 thumbnail
serioulsy yar what happened to karan..why he is behaving too wierdly???????????
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like sejal told to goldie,that he wont deserve their hatred,these two wont even deserve our hatred
nandu9 thumbnail
hetal wont live happily and will wont let others to live happily...that is her character
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sri11

Why everyone tolearating these two worst creatures on earth..why cant someone give a big slap to them...

Till now i thought hetal is mad, but karan also joined her.afterall he is her husband.He is worried for sejal, but whats wrong parmeet did?????...and believing goldie ,he even defended and went against his own chacha and chachi..a that time what he did..waste fellow on earth...I want everyone to break all relationships with this two dramatic couple..cant understand their own familyies feelings.

he argued with parmeet, for third person...how can he forgot his own sister while arguing with in brother-in-law.by going against to all his family ,he is supporting his wife..karan should pray for parmeet.and hetal ,this drama queen saying that parmeet is living in their house,such a silly lady.get a life both of you...

Even after all this happened,parmeet as a responsible BIL want to help them, what this karan sir did????...its his mistake of fighting with his BIL...whatever her wife told he simply believed and went against BIL.saddest part is sejal is fine and she have no issues...but this mad couple are fighting for her.

cv's please dont spoil both of them more.already they are in the bottom ...

i agree u sumwat,i agree wid karan getting a slap cause he was way to rude to parmeet in yestday episode,but hetal dint make stories about goldie,watever she said to karan was truth,hetal dint met sejal befre,sejal was cryng like mad durng d competition in frnt of hetal,and bejal also tld her tat she became a lady devdas and plus d gifts and card she saw in her room.and abt parmeet,hetal has and can be rude to any1.she was rude to vimmy,after marriage,for her being bad to parmt isnt big ting but she never insultd him,i feel hetal has improvd a lot atleast wid bedis parmeet has blind faith in goldie,indirectly he told karan tat sejal is wrong.and i feel parmt-sweety should move out asap,cause being a gharjamai is not tat happening,especialy for sweety,she is being sandwitched between two dumb or shld i say hot guys.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree both of them need to get a life. why karan has to behave in this manner? Totally uncalled for. Sejal is fine why are they fighting and building a molehill out of an ants nest? and yes karan totally forget that his sister is married to parmeet and he should show some sort of respect for his sister and parmeet since Goldie is the one who committed the act