A Peek-a-boo in the Future!! EPI # 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
Again Late
Kya Karun kal me was busy with my Pareshaanis...😳

So chalo chalo!! Aaj ka Quota khatam karte hai😳

And mere last responses bhi baaki hai...Hopefully aaj de paau😳

Toh we open with a sad scene...

Revjibhai being questioned by the Panchayat!!

And he is such a principled man!! I mean he doesnot lie as Poonam insisted, but tells the truth before the Panch who are considered to be God in villages...
And that makes me say one more thing...I was going through the Cast details on the Forum...

And Revji is listed as a 'Man with head and heart!'

SO SO true, probably the only serial which has maintained all the characteristics of all the characters, from the beginning to end...you just identify with them when you read the descriptions..!!!

Bravo👏

Anyways...
We see Revji standing  and telling the truth to the Panch!!

And Poonam as usual worried!

And Panch punishes him for doing this act against the village and tells him to move in the village without his Turban for one whole day!!

That was such a horrible punishment, for a man who values his prestige and principles so High!!

I love his expressions!!

And his hands shaking as he lifts them to remove the turban!

Owww...he still joins hands to the Panch, as they leave..I just was so shocked to see the hopelessness in his gesture!!

And the guy falls..how it reminded me of Gulaal falling after Dushty's revelations and PB's allegations!!

And Gulaal was getting hiccups for a reason na?? She is so attached to her parents...she really is a Mannat's child!!
And Revdi Devdi coming to fetch her to take her to the factory!!

And Gulaal again Getting Hiccups

And she does take it seriously...She is bound to take signs like these now seriuosly, after all she was one of the biggest miracles to be born out of such signs!

Hello hello!! Telephoone😛!

And Oh ...I loved the Revdi Devdi convo...When Reva tells Gulaal that Giga might get angry for calling Rashipur, Devdi says that...'Only if he knows'...She so staunchly and convincingly says that...the Girl had steel mind, behind her roly poly face!

And Gulaal asking Poonam about Revji and Poonam telling he is alright!

Gulaal got this from Poonam na??? Hide the truth, not passing the tensions or worries to others but keeping them to oneself...

Owww...the man is sooo broken!

And Reva and Devika.. so worried about Gulaal...It is weird though...Reva called Gulaal, but after VG  marriage somewhere down the line started calling her Bhabhi, where as Kesar never changed the title...she was Gulaal before after and forever!!

And Sudhi bin budhi watching as The trio merrily wander out of the house!

And Dushty Sudha scene...

As Dushty asks such a logical question, The hate towards Gulaal ...For JK and Giga it was understandable, but Why does Sudha hate her...Ha ha! he conveniently forgot that he was supposed to hate her too!!

And Sudhi gives an upright answer doesnt she..and it so matched her character...a Vain woman, hankering for everybody's attention, and the person who is supposed to give is nowhere in sight!
how can she see, every member of the house eating out of Gulaal's hand and not be Jealous?

And he such a besharam na...when asked where is he going..Jahan Gulaal wahan Dushyant!!

Oh I just love how they do the reality touch everytime...the tyedyes being coloured in hot boiling water!!

And The factory!! Somebody should teach our local factory owners to keep their factories like this!!

And in the Post leap epis..this Godess version was not much emphasized on..but then the reason why 'Whatever Gulaal says' was the rule of the house, had a reason na...the Villagers did consider her Godess after the Water emergence!

And she is so afraid to take that title!

Explaining them that she is also one of the girls like them!

And how pretty is that..as Gulaal is all praise..that it is the women working in the factory who are truly gifted..

A gift from Talsagra!

And why is she wearing this in such fashion is a mystery to me!

And what exactly has he brought??? Daaru..??😆
And The guy knew na that the girls were coming to the factory..aa gaya picche picche!

And she is so happy to show off!

Stupified!

Ha ha Flirty Vasant...Answers Gulaal when she asks 'Where have you been?' he says..'Where would I go? I am all over you!!'

And she is SOOO happy na!

And so is he!! I tell you besharam couple they are! Flirting right in front of all the ladies of the factory and his two little sisters too!

And So in comes a lady with her Pregnant DIL to get 'blessings' from Gulaal Maiya!!

And she is so afraid of this..walks right out with her hutch puppy following!!

And somehow this struck me as Significant...Vasant telling her if a lie could give someone's happiness, there is no harm in it!

And she answers him back saying that it is better to nip it in the bud, or tomorrow few more people will believe it and then she herself might start believing and considering herself a deity!!

I was so reminded of KG convo after SF came and insisted on Gulaal keeping the Vrat..where Kesar was telling Gulaal to reveal the truth and Gulaal telling him to go on with the charade as it will give happiness to SF and the family...What to say!!

And look at this lanky guy! all impressed by Gullu's logic...which Kesuda copy cat churofied later on..as Gullu copy cat churofied his elder bro's logic😛

And PB calling both of them so Vassy and Dushty ready to teach the Rashipur girl how to ride a Talsagra bike😛

This is such a typical Vasant Gesture!

And Aaaooo Flirt karein
Talsagra ke people se hum kyun darein!

Dushty maro in full too chance!

And Fate is favouring him today na?

aaahhhaaahahahahah!

Chhuti jaise bandook se goli!

Aa gaya ..yellow yellow dirty fellow!
'Nirja cylce chalaa rahi hai!'

oye hat hat!! beech mein se hat!

And as Chaitu said...the lanky might have gotten to flirt with her..it was this chhotu who made her fall..Literally na...he did make her fall in love...

And he sooo happy about that!

And she is such a good sport!

Found a prankster like her...she connected!

And here they are!

Aha1! The temptress at her best!

Ek phool do maali nahi..
Ek Kali do Fool😛

And however bad you call him..at this moment he does have that lover boy look na..a bit apprehensive whether she will take his hand or not!

And see how she looks towards Vasant first

And then Dushyant..

And makes up her mind..

Oho! It is such a direct ploy to make Vasant jealous!

And I found this one significant!
however these girls get along..Reva is upset that Gulaal gave her hands first to Dushty as Devika smiles on!

And see! even his smile fades!

Aha! and here it comes!

Ah! now it is good!

He is such good fellow na..no complaints no tantrums!

And one of the rare scenes this is!

hehehehe!

Toh chalo phir se sikhe?

Errr you think?

Ullu bana gai !

Nirja hai yeh..what do you think huh golu?

I just loved all the fools in the same frame!

Ab muh taako ek dusre ka!

hahah ..See Vasant...all lovey dovey with his bro!

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
And the most significant of today's scene!!
On which I based the title!

The CVs did give us a glimpse of the future track in this epi!
Gulaal looking at the family album!

And this is what made me think tht Rahil would make a reentry as Kesar grown up..as the chhotu Vasant looked like Kesar!
But boy! did the CVs take a complete out of the blue turn and brought a new face..! and WHAT a face😳

and Gulaal talking about her likes of the big families!

And PB telling her how Vasant too liked big families,,,how the whole village was her family!

And aha! gives her a meaningful glance!

Aha Gulaal going all shy why!

And Gulaal gets the hint that PB is hinting at her!

And she gets this photu! Oh I love how they kept this grunge phtou!!

OF PB and her first husband..MB's bro!!

That is when PB explains Gullu what is DV..and for what purpose it was introduced in the society..

How for her it became a blessing..as Daiba got her married to MB

But for how some it might be  a curse...
And at that moment his entry!! frightened us so much at that time na?? Thinking Dushty would be the Deeyar in the Deeyavatu..obviously we never took the first hint CVs gave!

So that is it...hopefully will be able to reply to all the replies of yesterday and today!!
Thanks guys😳
Srush...🤗 Good morning 😳

Comparison GIF images 😳

I've no idea about why I made this 😳
Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Geeshani

Srush...🤗 Good morning 😳

It's really difficult to find out comparison scene from yesterday's epi 😭 

I've no idea about why I made this 😳

Geeshu

Oh I just loved loved the second one..that is one aweeesome creation!!

And Geesh ..try making this one na..one where Vasant is telling Gulaal to lie to keep everyone happy and Gulaal tellling the same to Kesar when SF tells her to keep the Vrat...

And also Gulaal's first entry in Karkhana and Kesar's entry in the Karkhaana after 10 years!!!
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Geeshu

Oh I just loved loved the second one..that is one aweeesome creation!!

And Geesh ..try making this one na..one where Vasant is telling Gulaal to lie to keep everyone happy and Gulaal tellling the same to Kesar when SF tells her to keep the Vrat...

And also Gulaal's first entry in Karkhana and Kesar's entry in the Karkhaana after 10 years!!!

Thanks Srush 😃

Give me 20min...I'll make those GIFs...BRB 
srush..🤗
I loved revji bhai's acting.n loved d way gullu got hiccups...n d phone convo..😳😳.n then dushy-sudha convo..haan..I came to know y arthi keeps on taunting sudhi..she has always interest on d position in d house..n d hamesha jalthi hui omlette thi..so..she didn't got d attention of Ramu..I thought ramu needs a doc..as he was not interested in sudhi..but naah..d phault is in sudhi..concentrating on d other's lives..😡n coming to d factory scene..yup it was beautiffully shot and doesn't it loked as if gullu waring kesuda's coat..😕ajeeb tha dressing..😕n then vassy comes n flirts...hahaha..sach mein woh gadhe se horse ka promotion karvaliya apne aap ka..😆n then cycle race..n dushy coming n taking opportunity..🤢..n when kesu comes n stops gullu..n when she aflls down she gives..daant teri ki..expression to kesu..just lubed it..😳😳..n then usne ullu banaliya..3 brothers ko..😆n finally d convo with Pb .as ur title indicates its a reference to future..n it becomes..shrap for someone..😕are..shrap kahan tha..😕n then pics of kesu..I swear when Gulaal started Kb just went off air..so I wanted to see neil in a neew show..I didn't watched gulaal...feeling envy kyun ki..KB went off air so...there is nothing worth to watch..n I wanted NB to have that outfit of kesu..😳😳n to my surprise..😲NB got d role in Gulaal..😳n I've started watching Gulaal..😳😳
but one disappointment I never got an opportunity to see Neil rajasthani traditional outfit..

Loved d caps n opst srush..n love u infinite infinity..
🤗
Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Thanks Srush
Res😳

Edit:
Srushy🤗...lovely caps and remarks as always😳...
Epi starts with revji panchayat scene...ohh this man is so true to his heart...he dont knew what will be the consequence of telling the truth...but still he tells it...he shivering after knewing the punishment is superb...he is such an good actor...
just loved the phone scene of gulaal and poo ba...how they are lack of words even though they are talking after many days...
Me loved dushy telling sudha...jaha gullu waha mein...
Me loved the tarkhana😳...very colorful...n the way they set the room is so beautiful..it gives very natural look to the whole scene...gulaal saying that she is the same girl like all the others... reminds me that in the post-leap mode..she always behaved like a person some one more than human mode😆...vassy n gullu flirting shirting horaha tha...arey yeh vassy bhi kuch kum nahi hai...magar koi realise nahi kiya hai...woh toh ek khadam aagey hai kesu se in all these things😉...bechara kesu koh yeh sab karne ka time nahi mila...time kaise miltha he was always taking thappad(s) from his gulaal...
Cycle scene...dushy taking all chance na...madam girgayee woh bhi kesu ke saamne😳...see CVs showed us that they will make her to fall for him what matters whether it happens in the last epi of the show😉...
gulllu madam totally n chibhuli mode...giving hand to dushy first...loved devika n kesu expression after seeing this...they r not happy for this na..its some thing like how can she do this...she is vassy property...magar vassy ko toh koi problem hi nahi hai...arey beta woh jalofy karne ki try kar rahi hai...toh atleast try to behave that u r indeed jeolous😡...n madam giving them a thenga and surprise...she is such a brat na...
the important scene of the epi if i can say is the one between PB and gulaal...vassy looks lie kesu in bachpan🤗...thank god bada kesar character koh rahil se nahi karvaaya...PB full on expecting gullu to be her future DIL...
N comes the DV comcept...ohhh just loved the words by PB abt the DV being blessing for her and may be it can be a curse for some others...and comes the one person who is responsible for DV in gulaal's life in coming future...

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Geeshani

Thanks Srush

Oye,,Me needs to thank you for such dhansu Comparisions...you sincerely are a genius👏👏