nkkolas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have to respect the other two judges on this show who try to encourage these young talents with positive encouragement. They are both humble.
Javed Ali on the other hand doesn't show humility - he is the only judge so far that seems to want to show of his talent to show how he thinks a song should be sung - he has a need to sing on every show.

He's already successful too bad he feels the need to prove his talent on every show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm not sure if Javed is smug. Javed is always forthright in his opinion and comments and thats just his personality.
Pradarshak thumbnail
Hey... How about Adnan showing his piano playing talent in the last show for so long. If others don't have the detailed/minute knowledge of Sugam Sangeet is that Javed's fault ? They are there to jugde and point exact faults and ask to do better if needed ( Of course not like Ram Sampat) not just say "wah wah""thoda sur idhar-udhar""sur hila tha""accha Gaya""namasteji"etc. etc.
Padma55 thumbnail
Javeed is acting perfectly as judge and gives his comments witch are relevent.
red_apple thumbnail
Javed is a perfect judge for this show, i don't think he is showing off.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like Javed as a judge. All three judges have their distinct personalities and they all are doing a great job.
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Javed is a great judge. He gives the most appropriate and relevant feedback to the kids

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I find Javed as the most convincing and respectful judge. So yeah, you should listen carefully as to what he says...he gives the most truthful comments and they're very specific, and analytical and actually about "singing" :)
urvash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I did not hear of Javed before this show - Adnan and Kailash we know of.
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Javed Ali is the best judge we have on the show... He has been the most objective with his comments so far, his comments most deal with the fine points of singing, and the kids have the opportunity to learn a lot from those.. He also is very polite even when he passes on some tough comments... He is a delight to watch on the show!