Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We all r fools coz they think so

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Every day new thing on different walls ...coz administrators of those pages think we all r fools... especially... 4 Lions n Star one ...How Geet official page has this post that they don't know future of the show...n asking us to contact Star one...n star one administrators say same thing ... they hav no information ...regarding future of the show ...So both PH n SO are making us fool...we r running here n there...But they r jst checking us ...Even this post on Geet FB page is for our reaction...other wise ...after weeks of silence...why they posted jst this thing only nothing else...actually PH ...n SO ...yeh milay hue hai..n both parties know what is the reality ...jst we r fools...

But this is also true we hav to do something after this 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They seem to be either trying the fans' patience or testing their loyalty----either way this cat n mouse game is becoming too stressful for us----
tptwi thumbnail
We have to make this stop. They are making our days and nights miserable. To them this is just a show, but to us its our life.

Please start fighting harder than ever before.
Edited by tptwi - 12 years ago
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tptwi

We have to make this stop. They are making our days and nights miserable. To them this is just a show, but to us its our life.

Please start fighting harder than ever before.

I agree with you 👏
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i have been saying this since the revamp thing came out ... here it is read this post waht i made when the first news came out ... here is the link 2 the post ...

Revamp everything is perplanned by the channel since march - holi

but some where in my heart i had the hope that they will not play with us ...  will definitely extend the show ...

i still have the hope ... but the cv's / PH / channel are hell bent on spoiling everything ...

all i can still do & say is do not give up but fight ... fight ... fight till they listen 2 us & give us what we want ...
Craziest_MG thumbnail
they actually think that we are fools...GHSP aur humara tamasha bana kar rakh diya hai...humari koi feelings hi nahi hai...