What's the Point of Family?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know how the situation between Anant and Navya's families will work out, but can you really call Anant's relatives a "family."  Family is a place where people love and care about one another, and they try to understand the feelings of one another.  Sure, there should be rules in any family, but should rules just be followed blindly if they are hurting family members?  There is no joy in Anant's family.  Everyone is unhappy.  Anant's father only glares and looks mean.  All of the women are afraid of the men except for the elderly one...is she the sister or wife to the grandfather...I don't know.  But she is just plain mean...she gets great pleasure in making others miserable!  No one speaks up or tells how they really feel.  Mohan is living a sad life with a woman he really can't stand to be with.  Rama doesn't know how to care about him.  Anant's mother is a loving person, but she is not loved back.  She has no power.  The women are basically slaves.  And the men, where is their happiness?  They don't enjoy their kids or wives...they talk about values and status all the time. They have all had arranged marriages and never been in love?  (Not that arranged marriages can't work out.  I know many people fall in love after an arranged marriage)  What is the point of any of that, if all the people in the family are miserable?  I wouldn't care if I went against them...I would want out of that household!!!! Anant is such a wonderful boy...how did he get in this family...he is too nice for them!
So true ...Agree wid ur each word ..
First of all, I feel at times dat udibaba, angry papa n booh-aah-dadi don't belong 2 dis planet.. They must be aliens!! 😆
I agree with u, Anant is too nice fr his family... I wonder how cm he turned out 2 b so adorable n romantic while being brought up in dis creepy family! 😛 Angry Papa hasn't smiled since ages, udibaba has no work except *gulp*stare*gulp*; n BD?? Hahaha.. I m sure her husband must hav left her coz of her nature HARI OM PRABHUJI!!! Creepy creatures!!
Originally posted by nams100

First of all, I feel at times dat udibaba, angry papa n booh-aah-dadi don't belong 2 dis planet.. They must be aliens!! 😆
I agree with u, Anant is too nice fr his family... I wonder how cm he turned out 2 b so adorable n romantic while being brought up in dis creepy family! 😛 Angry Papa hasn't smiled since ages, udibaba has no work except *gulp*stare*gulp*; n BD?? Hahaha.. I m sure her husband must hav left her coz of her nature HARI OM PRABHUJI!!! Creepy creatures!!
😆😆😆😆😆
Agree

I think all the younger people like Mohan, Anant and Nimi are nice. 
Mohan being the oldest had to suppress his anger to take on responsibilities

Anant is starting to rebel

Nimi has already started 
@completely agree!!!i pity navya(if she gets married to anant!)