hppppp thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahh..I just watched  two three episodes of this show...exclusively for the fun of watching retarded alien customs...😛😆

What a psychotic, dysfunctional family...I can't stop laughing at them the whole time--they are  un intentionally funny. The way all the bahus allow themselves be treated as sub-humans is so weird. Mrs Kaushik seems to be a sadistic tyrant. But the funny part is all the others nurture her retard behavior!...
Who is she to give such crazy punishments and make living, adult people dance to her tunes. Its like practicing slavery. Why would adult women let themselves be treated like slaves. They need counseling, therapy and be sent for rehabilitation!...If someone treated me like that-- I would have told her off that moment itself...infact why would anyone want to stay married  in such a crazy setup :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ABSOLUTELY my sentiments. But, you know what the producers cater to the general public. One may like it or not, majority of the Indian telly audiences feed on regressive and pathetic storylines such as these.

Of course, there are people like us who are simply sick of watching such ridiculous plots. But, then who cares? We don't really affect their TRPs much. So, why show positivity or something forward looking?

I'm so sick of this serial these days that I simply read the updates every once in a while. Its enough for me.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree. Sometimes I am so fed up of the storylines of the various serials that I too just read the updates.