Game: YMGGK Cast With Forum Members - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

sorry guys. i had a hard time playing a double role that i had to give up one role! ðŸ˜†

ahh its ok ðŸ˜†
we understand
Originally posted by rechus

i spoke to sharukh yestrday.. He ready to giv a chance for u... But 1 condition.. 1st u must giv visa card.. Aftr that we wil go meet sharukh...
😲 Don't worry Raj beta-I'm working on it! 😃😃😃😃 Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aarcha

sheeetal, u want 2 model in front of celebrities??  u want 2 scare them away ??😲
Shocked Takhur Jee! How dare you?!!? Everyone loves to see the gorgeous Sheetal 😃
Originally posted by Problem_Child

haa i think thats wat she wants to do thakur sab
lets not forget her dance
Ranchod you too? 😕 My dance was a one of a kind...and most importantly my pundit liked it 😳

yess now u got it...ranchod...😉   btw, sheetal gone?? i want a glass of water...😕 lata's also nt hre...i miss my CP ðŸ˜”
Hmmm such a little trivial matter u can't do...get up yourself n get the water! I'm tired...call me if u need tea.

Yes Takhur jee-everyone wished that didi was here Confused

yess yeahh she must b taking a beauty slp or having a visit in the parlor or spa...😕
Yep I took my sleep first and then visited the spa... Oh I have to show you my new pedicure!
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

casting is over or left?
🤔 what do u mean?😊
Mami ji, if no1 give a chance for modelling, d't worry.. I wil produce a film, mami ji is heroine.. U select the hero.. U hav bright future.. Thakur sab n raghav mama nvr let u to acting.. U wil go modelling, they lost a servant.. Both of the ruining ur career.. So be careful...
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

Ranchod you too? 😕 My dance was a one of a kind...and most importantly my pundit liked it 😳

yes 😆 of course why wouldn't pundit  ji like it