Game: YMGGK Cast With Forum Members - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">im the one who killed that useless old women</font>

shut up.. Go to hell.. D't come infront of me.. I d't want see ur face again.. Nw i say, i hav no sister...
Originally posted by rechus

shut up.. Go to hell.. D't come infront of me.. I d't want see ur face again.. Nw i say, i hav no sister...

Raj ji, please do something. Come, lets make a report to the police!
Koyal how can you kill an innocent life? How can you stoop to such a level? And you really think this is going to help you in gaining me? You're such a sicko! I am not Karan Jagmohan Prasad if I don't give you the most severest punishment for your cheap deed!
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Koyal how can you kill an innocent life? How can you stoop to such a level? And you really think this is going to help you in gaining me? You're such a sicko! I am not Karan Jagmohan Prasad if I don't give you the most severest punishment for your cheap deed!

Thanks Karan, we need to punish Koyal so that she would never even dream of doing such thing to anyone again! πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

PoliceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

d't speak a single word.. I wil kill u.. No matter.. Hw dare u r..? Shame on to say u r my sister.. Hw can u did this.. U destroyed a life..
karan jagmohan prasad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you're  going to give  me punishmentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my foot 

u know wat you're the useless lawyer , son, husband etc
Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago

d't speak a single word.. I wil kill u.. No matter.. Hw dare u r..? Shame on to say u r my sister.. Hw can u did this.. U destroyed a life..

Very true Raj ji. And do ask Koyal who else did she planned this with!
yup i'm very useless. so then why do you want me?
I give a promise u abha ji.. I wil find out, who helps her..? U call police, i nvr protect her..

I give a promise u abha ji.. I wil find out, who helps her..? U call police, i nvr protect her..

Thanks Raj Ji πŸ˜Š

Koyal, be prepared to suffer for your sins!