Game: YMGGK Cast With Forum Members - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Abha is being played by vishalinie...

Who are you btw? 😆
i dont know  which character is still empty ..just let us know..then i can be someone...😉
Originally posted by Kinara2

good to see u.here pls be raghav mama.. i would like to see u that avtaar...😍 iwould love to see how u handle that churel sheetal..😆 haan jee mai mirchi sukha rahi hoon and then pisungi i jaise gaon mai karte hain...pent house mai sab facilities  hai ..toh no chinta...
and often i love to go in the barsaat too...with my guitar and sing..tip tip barsa paani...😆 with yellow sari...😉🤣

This is for you in your Yellow saree singing Tip tip barsa paani...

On a serious note I am just so thrilled to read your are making your own mirch masala..Hope u r not pulling my legg 😳

Sheetal here comes your Raghav to set u straight and school you tough Day Dreaming
i was just about to do that di.

but i myself don't know who's playing who. so tell me who each person is playing and i shall edit my first post!
I have no clue dear...I have read some posts where members have assigned themselves to a character...So as OP u might want to go thru all pages and write them down..Sowee...

I had initially suggested for people to turn in their names to you but they wanted to play this game as such..Read my first post on the topic and u will see..Now more work...Oh well..
well i've assigned those i know!
Originally posted by vishalinie

Thanks dear, we are now going to take care of Lata didi as i love her so much 🤗

good to hear that ur taking care of her abha
but where is karan?
i'll  like to talk to him about vimal's arrest and papa's health

well i've assigned those i know!

oh hi rani,glad  to ur karan i guess then we're  the twins 😉
karan and ranchod

Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

I'm heeereee! 😃

mamiji, i miss u alot.. I want ur help.. Hw can trap karan.. Can u do sumthng 4 me...

abhaaa my love where are you?

karan, ur love is koyal nt abha..
kitni baar kehna padega...

i love abha and only abha. no one else can hold that special place in my heart that abha holds.