Swati Mrinal Richa Priya Vincent Noel Plz cum back

Posted: 12 years ago
Swati...Mrinal ... Richa ... Priya ... Vincent ... Noel ... Plz come back ... we all need u ... GHSP ... Maan Geet needs u ...

GHSP & specially Geet & Maan are your babies ... plz come back to the show ... come back for us ...😭

plz see where the show is going with out you ...😭

we all need you badly ,,,,😭

all fans need you ...😭  plz plz plz come back ...😭 

the latest cv's😑 are hell bent on ruining our fav show ... they are showing all non-sense in the name of gurti sickness ...

if the latest cv's are real writers can't they write a decent story line ... like what you showed us during gurti sickness last year ...

PH ... plz ...

ask the current cv's to come & read the 10000000 FF's written everyday in the forum may b 1 FF might atleast help them ...

we fans are ready 2 take over the story anytime ... if u all want our help ... and want nothing in return ... all we want is maan & geet to get their due share & respect ...

coz if this show is liked by all of us its bcoz of maan & geet our dear gurti ...

the latest cv's are killing the characters of Geet & maan just to satisfy their whims & fancies & to uplift their favorite characters devini who are not even important  & not even liked ...

who will like a rapist  or a cheater ... who had done a fake marriage for the sake of money & leaf his bride at the airport ... 😑

when everyone hates such a character who actually deserves punishment why is he treated as though he is innocent ... 😑and a saint ...

when he is equal partner in crime with his mother & wife or ex - wife ... why is he not sent to prison or not punished ... why is he treated special ...coz we asked we have been told to forget taht he is old devil & think him as new devil ...😑

i am sorry we can't think him as new devil ...😑

who ever might play the character of devil ... will always remain a devil & we can never like him ...😑 & how can we forget that he is the same devil who spoilt the life of an 18 year old ...😑

how can we believe that ... he has now become a saint & is now allowed a 3rd wedding ... disgusting 😑😑😑what 2 say abt the wedding ... how the wedding happened ... better keep quiet ... 😭

the way it happened it no where looked like a wedding ... its like ghandharva vivah ,,,, in mythology where the raja or who ever marries the girl just to satisfy his lust & later leaves the girl ...

the only difference is the vivah happened in front of maan ... geet ... mama & adi ... but without a pandit ...  

Swati...Mrinal ... Richa ... Priya ... Vincent ... Noel  ... plz plz come back ... we all need u ...😭 I can't see GHSP in such a state ...

😭 GHSP badly needs you ... 😭

I wish ki Swati...Mrinal ... Richa ... Priya ... Vincent ... Noel  ...  once again joins GHSP ...

god Plz listen to me ...😭 plz plz ... give our GHSP its lost glory ... Plz Give maan & geet Their importance ...

GurTi are working even when they are sick ... they have worked every time when they are & were sick now & before ...

when gurti's heart & soul is this show ... then plz for their sake i don't want anything bad for the show ...

not only gurti's heart & soul ... GHSP is our life ... our heart & soul ... we can't live without it ...😭 

we can't see GHSP like this ... in devini's hands ...😭😭😭 

***** plz plz i wish a miracle ... wish ki we get our old GHSP back & old Geet & Maan back ...  wish ki either ...Swati...Mrinal ... Richa ... Priya ... Vincent ... Noel  ...  come back to the show ... to restore the lost glory ... passion ... etc etc ...

wish ki devil gets landed in prison for all his deeds & wish nandi leaves him & goes back to amritsar ... afetr she finds out about his deeds  ... after she finds out what a cheater he is ...

GurTi get well soon ... wishing gurmeet & drashti a speedy recovery ...

Long Live GHSP ...

*** By the way is there any petition to sign for them 2 come back 2 the show ... if there is no old petition ... can we make a new petition to bring them back ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

it is over yaar...watch it however it is till it lasts babe...

these people won't come because 4 lions WANT Geet to end...and so they will take, swati vincent, priya, noel and all old team members to their new shows, BUT will NEVER bring them in this show...waise bhi they are taking swati and vincent in their new show any way...

despite them knowing that we wanted them for this show...so i suggest we all just be happy with what we get.

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

it is over yaar...watch it however it is till it lasts babe...

these people won't come because 4 lions WANT Geet to end...and so they will take, swati vincent, priya, noel and all old team members to their new shows, BUT will NEVER bring them in this show...waise bhi they are taking swati and vincent in their new show any way...

despite them knowing that we wanted them for this show...so i suggest we all just be happy with what we get.

what ... thy took swati for their new show ... why not GHSP ... wht did GHSP do to them ... they were no body before GHSP ...

i swear ... if thy are not going 2 get swati back to GHSP & give her another show ... i will never watch their produced shows ... 

coz in the middle the story writers will change like the way thy did 2 GHSP ...  they may make 1000s & 1000s of shows but all the shows fate will b the same in the end ... as much as the story writer is necessary so are actors ... there fore how much ever swati does write for them ... it will not lure me 2 watch it ... coz ... if gurti are not there ... then i don;t think so that show would even tempt me ... this is the case with so many over here ... not only me ...

Swati was working on RBo before it finished -she could have been easily brought back
Originally posted by sweetysumaiya

Swati was working on RBo before it finished -she could have been easily brought back

yes i do remember ... then i thought wish ki swati comes back 2 GHSP ...
Hima di me too wishes the same.. Feeling real bad to see maaneet happy for devini wedding or say game.. Without his past coming out.. Only way out is to reveal his past and nandini to leave him and bring him to justice.. I think i am asking too much lol..
Originally posted by leverne

Hima di me too wishes the same.. Feeling real bad to see maaneet happy for devini wedding or say game.. Without his past coming out.. Only way out is to reveal his past and nandini to leave him and bring him to justice.. I think i am asking too much lol..

reni watch or read the new promo ... u will understand wht i am saying ... why i am in so much pain ...
please please come back and save geet...

Geet needs u!!!
plzzz come back...swati...mrinal...vincent...noel...
and save our GHSP n MAANEET...plzzz...
yes, why cant they get them back...when they know that the show needs them...worst Ph...