Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
The CV's are really playing mind games and i didn't knew that Raj would go to such extend. Still hope its not him ðŸ˜•
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vishalinie

The CV's are really playing mind games and i didn't knew that Raj would go to such extend. Still hope its not him ðŸ˜•

not wrong
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i like this new track better than some of the previous ones. i really like how they are shifting the focus to lata now. we're seen enough of abha. not that i don't like seeing her. haha. but after a while it really gets repetitive. =]
Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the CV's are playing mind games on purpose.

They want us to think that Vimal did it or Raj or Her boss..

but actually the market goons did it.

that's why they are making every character behave strange.

They want us to think that there is something big behind this. but actually it is just the market goons that are taking their revenge. and try to blame vimal.

this is my point of view.
swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now i am sure that its not Vimal. Someone has planned a trap for Vimal n Lata. Hav anyone notices,in yesterday's episode,wen Lata narrated her story abt how someone made her unconscious n wen she gained consciousness, she saw Vimal there. I felt that Vimal was not active at that time. I think he was drugged n made to sit there. I think the culprit is either Raj or Koyal. I feel Koyal bcos she said in one of the episodes that she will snatch away all of Abha's happiness from her. Even sometimes i feel that its Raj. Wen Lata pointed towards Vimal,i felt that she is actually pointing towards Raj as he was just behind Vimal. Even in yesterday's episode, he wanted to get some information from the doctor about Lata. He brought Lata to the same hospital where he has been giving charity so that doctor wud do watever he says. Also he told Thakur family that he wont let media know anything abt Lata. But media came to the hospital,& he told that Lata is going thru a hard phase,y did he tell that. Also its been shown in the news that Vimal has been arrested for molesting Lata which Jagmohan saw in the TV. How did Raj let that happen? I firmly believe that its Raj who didnt Rape Lata but framed this plot against Lata n Vimal, indirectly against Abharan. I hope Abharan find out the real culprit soon.
Dilkera thumbnail
I hope Raj and Lata end up together. Maybe it was the boss but to save Lata's life and save her from humiliation, he marries her?

I have no clue to be honest. I haven't seen a lot of the latest episodes as they haven't been played here yet. But that's what I hope! I kind of like Raj... in a way. Deep down he seems to be a really nice and kind person.
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

i like this new track better than some of the previous ones. i really like how they are shifting the focus to lata now. we're seen enough of abha. not that i don't like seeing her. haha. but after a while it really gets repetitive. =]

True, its time others get their share of timelight as well and i'm also liking this track even better than the Koyal-Raj track and at least they are showing less of the manic Koyal and her scary expressions ðŸ˜†
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my predictions: raj and koyal have something to do with whatever has happened to lata. I don't think anything real bad happened but raj has paid the doctor to say that it was a rape case. i think they will show lata regaining some of the memory in later episodes and realizing that it was not vimal.
-Shankar- thumbnail
I dont think it is Koyal. Maybe Raj.
But cvs are hinting to Raj. Usually they might bring in a twist and make it Lata's boss.
Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shankar-

I dont think it is Koyal. Maybe Raj.

But cvs are hinting to Raj. Usually they might bring in a twist and make it Lata's boss.

Even i feel that they are making Raj look like a bad person and may bring the boss as the bad person instead ðŸ˜•