I doubt it is Vimal.
Raj and Dev are suspicious. 
-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dev is Tanvi's dad?
OMG, wonder what will happen next.
empress18 thumbnail
Ok...again..i have another theory...i think the culprit is still raj or koyal...yes, i do agree that dev has something to do with it..but i mean i don't think he's the type of guy who could pull this big of a plan off...and it was shocking to find out that Dev is actually Tanvi's dad... wonder what's gonna happen next... and what's up with vimal and raj communicating? On second thought, it also could be that koyal and Dev are teaming up together and doing all of this...oh and when abha told karan today about how all these things could be connected: lata's rape, saying karan is tanvi's dad...I AGREE completely...Someone is definitely pulling a big plan here.. and its either koyal and dev, or all 3 of them together: raj, dev and koyal...but what i don't get is the whole raj and vimal communication thing...anyone wanna explain that? 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: empress18

Ok...again..i have another theory...i think the culprit is still raj or koyal...yes, i do agree that dev has something to do with it..but i mean i don't think he's the type of guy who could pull this big of a plan off...and it was shocking to find out that Dev is actually Tanvi's dad... wonder what's gonna happen next... and what's up with vimal and raj communicating? On second thought, it also could be that koyal and Dev are teaming up together and doing all of this...oh and when abha told karan today about how all these things could be connected: lata's rape, saying karan is tanvi's dad...I AGREE completely...Someone is definitely pulling a big plan here.. and its either koyal and dev, or all 3 of them together: raj, dev and koyal...but what i don't get is the whole raj and vimal communication thing...anyone wanna explain that? 

As what i think, i feel the whole thing is a plan by Dev and Koyal. As for Raj and Vimal, i wonder what is their discussion all about ðŸ˜•
swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think,Vimal & Raj r communication bcos Raj might have told Vimal that He wud help him get out of this situation.So Vimal wud be discussing abt that case only. But Vimal doesnt know that Raj is actually involved in this whole scenario.
VishaD. thumbnail
I don't even think that Raj is part of the plan. The plan has to be only between Dev and Koyal ðŸ˜•
lolbored thumbnail
i think tyagi the lawyer mite have something to do with this. b/c  dev (ak) told lata to have abha as her lawyer, maybe tyagi wants to fight abha again and this time win, so he's sending all the evidence to the police to make vimal look like the criminal?
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolbored

i think tyagi the lawyer mite have something to do with this. b/c  dev (ak) told lata to have abha as her lawyer, maybe tyagi wants to fight abha again and this time win, so he's sending all the evidence to the police to make vimal look like the criminal?

Tyagi back in the picture? I don't think he can do anything much ðŸ˜†