Discuss: Who could have attempted to rape Lata? - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
I stil dont get it how can somone make a sketch without looking at somones face  ðŸ¤¢ Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 12 years ago

Exactly!! very well said! that's also another reason why i think raj is behind all of this because he has a motive behind it...the boss has absolutely no motive of doing all of this...if he likes lata he can just talk to her and her parents or whatever and im pretty sure lata kind of likes him as well... he has no reason to do this...on the other hand raj does... 
Edited by empress18 - 12 years ago
i think lata is not really r***d just   she is  framed.the motive is clear.chances for raj n boss.may be they both are related or may be not.raj with boss may doing this one probability.raj doing this n boss just making this situation to marry lata.becos before article says lata-boss marriage happens but boss is not good guy.so raj along with boss may doing this.or raj doing n boss just making the situation to marry lata.
i think cvs won't mess much n drag too much n present it interstingly this track.lets see how cvs present it.
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago
Hey guys, I don't know if this has crossed anyones mind, but... do you reckon it could have been Priyanka who organised the whole thing??

I know they haven't hinted anything towards Priyanka... but who else wants Abha out of the house the most? She is the one person who wants to completely ruin Abha and her family's life. Koyal just wants to get Abha out of the house... not particularly ruin her life.

In the episode I saw today, Priyanka mentioned something to Shaili and suggested something then the police said the exact same thing after? How would Priyanka have said the same thing unless it was a coincidence?

I'm not sure - everything is leading to Raj (I don't think its the boss as why would he want to marry her if he was the one who organised it unless tryna look like the good guy) but Priyanka just seems a bit fishy still. I'm pretty sure Lata didn't get raped though - even she said it was a fake rape report to Karan and Dev when she was trying to commit suicide.
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

i like this new track better than some of the previous ones. i really like how they are shifting the focus to lata now. we're seen enough of abha. not that i don't like seeing her. haha. but after a while it really gets repetitive. =]

that is so true Rani
Originally posted by Dilkera

Hey guys, I don't know if this has crossed anyones mind, but... do you reckon it could have been Priyanka who organised the whole thing??

I know they haven't hinted anything towards Priyanka... but who else wants Abha out of the house the most? She is the one person who wants to completely ruin Abha and her family's life. Koyal just wants to get Abha out of the house... not particularly ruin her life.

In the episode I saw today, Priyanka mentioned something to Shaili and suggested something then the police said the exact same thing after? How would Priyanka have said the same thing unless it was a coincidence?

I'm not sure - everything is leading to Raj (I don't think its the boss as why would he want to marry her if he was the one who organised it unless tryna look like the good guy) but Priyanka just seems a bit fishy still. I'm pretty sure Lata didn't get raped though - even she said it was a fake rape report to Karan and Dev when she was trying to commit suicide.

well said, sumtm u r ryte..
Originally posted by aachuchachu

totally agree with you..

Agreed
Originally posted by rechus

well said, but my doubt is who is boss and what is his role.?

i wonder the same
Originally posted by YMGGK_favourite

i wonder the same

me too... We hav no clue abt him til nw...
Originally posted by vishalinie

The CV's are really playing mind games and i didn't knew that Raj would go to such extend. Still hope its not him ðŸ˜•

it is possible dear