Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkiboss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I AGREE IT A LITTLE TO OBVIOUS THAT EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO VIMAL ITS NOT HIM 
I ALSO DONT BELIEVE THAT RAJ IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT JUST DONT THINK HE WOULD DO THAT THEN SAVE HER AS FOR HER BOSS HMMM NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT HIM ...KINDA SUSPICIOUS BUT HOPE ITS NOT HIM ...AND YEAH WOULD LOVE TO SEE A RAJ AND LATA LOVE SCENE I AGREE WITH THE PREVIOUS COMMENT THAT WUD BE TWEETT... 
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after today's episode it is RAJ and he will get what is due to him just for the revelation they should also add ranchod... so when the family beat him to a pulp and rub koyal face in cole it will be a beatiful sight to see...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aachuchachu

totally agree with you..

Based on today's episode, Lata clearly believes that it was Vimal and thus, she was in fact pointing at Vimal and not Raj ðŸ˜•
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
whatever Lata says.. i dont agree with this...Abha and karan will find out ..that it  is RAJ the shrewd who did this to our Lata..Lata was unconscious..as she had told that someone put towel on her head  b4 she  got in the  vimal's car..and some one definitely unconscious Vimal.too..who can do this ?...  with his money,power and wicked brain  and oscar .. goes to...RAJ...😡

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bechari Lata. Of course the poor girl would suspect Vimal. He was present, Raj or the boss were not. It's not her fault. Neither is it Vimal's fault. Both are set up. Lata is set up to believe Vimal is guilty. Vimal is set up to be guilty. But eh master mind behind all of this is someone else. :|
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes this is the purpose of the culprit ..and he is successful in his plan...but u know always criminal leaves a  clue behind on the crime spot unconsciously...which help  others to find the truth..and i am waiting for that clue...
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Because I like being unique 🤣
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well you sure ain't being unique, daadimaa! ðŸ˜†
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so the name of the current track is "RAJ- the mystery continues"😉
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail