Frequent Posters

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Jake's backkk peopleee !  !!! <3
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Adam-Cassie kiss was so forced into the screenplay🤢  And when he asked Diana to tell Cassie its okay to date him...it makde me rolls my eyesThe entire destiny want them to be together makes me puke...lets see how it works out tho..cause Cassie seems to be more into Jake than Adam😆

Anyhow..Jake is back😎 i am sure he came back for Cassie and somehow, it will be another triangle between Adam-Cassie-Jake🤔. 

So far Faye is like her mother, selfish and only after power (indicating her love for dark magic could make her the other Blackwell). 

Btw..was it Ethan or Jake who saved Cassie and Melissa out from the bathroom?? I saw Cassie starting on Ethans boots but it was never revealed🤔

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
jake and cassie all the way ... bad boyss make me go groovy ... adam looks more of like a kid ... lolz i donno y ... he is not the adam i read in the book .. the guy walking down the beach all muscles and tan ... i just cant get them both to connect
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have yet to see this week's episode but finally caught up with last week's

FAYE and her epic awesomeness how I love her😆 I love how she is not completely evil and Faye with Lee!!! me like😍

Jake being back🥳 YAY my Jake is back and UGH UGH UGH UGH at CaDam kiss🤢 they're like this show's Finchel, just SO wrong for each other and I literally wanted to punch Adam for talking to Diana like she was the happiest in the world like what a douchebag

I loved seeing Melissa and Diana and a look into their friendship, that was very sweet to see

Lee is my other fave bad boy after Jake, he's HOT I hope they keep him and with Faye
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Partyyy peopleee !  Jake isss backkk! :) ! was soo glad to see the connection getting stronger between CaKe  !
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
last epsiode just rocked me down the heels ... so many new things got out and specially jake and caassie .. when he bursts opens the door and she hugs him just got me stopped breathing ... i just luv them ...
asymptote thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wonder if Kevin what's his face is ever going to go with Faye/Melissa. The only ship that makes sense or Diana/Melissa/Faye (I'm not picky ;) )
Tani91 thumbnail
^wait I thought his name was Lee
asymptote thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry who's Lee? 
I am talking about the creator, Kevin Williamson. 
Tani91 thumbnail
oh Gotcha😆...lol I thought you were talking about that voodoo guy