Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

ahhh ive been looking for a separate forum for this show πŸ€” im loving it so much and im sure this show has tons of fans now (; I love the supernatural stuff (= I think im starting to love this show more than TVD πŸ˜²πŸ˜† im just desperately waiting for the next season 

I second it.There should be a separate forum for Secret Circle.

When I read about it ,that it'll be a challenge for TVD.I was like ''Really"????πŸ˜•

Then I saw the first 3 episodes and was...zzz...πŸ₯±

Then came the episode 4.Sp. when the Demon appear...I couldn't stop looking at my back while watching it.It was Spooky.

Now I can't watch TSC  without keeping my light on.HiHi...its getting super scary and thrilling day by day.I'm completely enjoying the thrill.Awesome show.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just watched few epi of it...i am liking it so far..but Adam is seriously very annoying
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^^I so ship Jake-Cassie:) bad boys appeal more than goody goodyπŸ˜†

I think Fay is the other Black kid cause Cassies grandma hinted out the crush her mother used to have on JB. and I dont think her father is dead πŸ€”

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
found this on E's spoiler chat

@lindsx11: The Secret Circle please!
Get ready for someone from Charles (Gale Harold) and Dawn's (Natasha Henstridge) past…one of his ex-girlfriends! Lauren will pop up in episode 13 and while she intimidates Charles' mother, who convinced him to break up with her, she's more than a little intimidated by Dawn. Expect to see Lauren, who is timid but holds dark strength, interact with Diana (Shelley Hennig) as well.

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Me tooozzz think Faye vil b the other Black family child...
Jake-Cassie..goshh they are sooo cute...loved how he protected her in the last epi...
Cant wait for this midseason break to get over sooonn...😍
Tani91 thumbnail
^ we have a WHOLE month to wait😭
Tani91 thumbnail
yay TSC is back!! And I loved Faye as usualπŸ˜‰

Loving Cassie's evil sideπŸ˜› and anyone else wish that Cassie hadnt stopped with choking AdamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I want my Jake back😭
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^^I dont know but i find Adam very annoyingπŸ˜† I want Jake back..i guess i have this thing for bad boysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So Dianas father is not that bad but the master manipulator is indeed fayes mother. The apple doesn't fall far from the threeπŸ˜‰

I loved to see Cassies dark side😈

Tani91 thumbnail
^lol I can tell you're a UV fanπŸ˜‰ he's quite something isnt he

yeah I liked that they've shown a different side to Diana's dad too and also I liked how Diana supported Cassie instead of her grandma, I really love this relationship and I'm so glad that Adam didnt come between

although I loved the ending bc Jake was there😍
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
something tells me there's no adam & cassie fans here πŸ€”πŸ˜† but I literally jumped up and down when they kissed <3 

I thought showing Jake in the end was a perfect way to end it ;) I really wanna know what he's come back for. I'm sure partly for Cassie but there's something else too im sure.