Secret Circle fans? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
CaKe are perfect. I hate how Adam keeps trying to get Cassie to do what he wants. What happened to loving Diana? After their break-up, all of sudden, he doesn't even think of her. =/ 
^thats the exact reason why I HATE Adam and can never ship CaDamšŸ¤¢ Diana has been nothing but sweet to Cassie and Adam, if it were someone else she would have seriously harmed Cassie by now but she didnt which makes me love Diana so much
^Agreed although for some time, Diana annoyed me as well. She tries to boss everyone in the circle around too. When she found out Cassie also had a book, it obviously bothered since she was no longer the only one. =/

So, i think Adam and Diana deserve each other. They're both insecure and bossy. haha.
Somebody wake me up ..I fall asleep when Adam speaks...šŸ„±... Jake is back... Wow So Cassie's father is alive.. Loved last weeks episode.. Tani wassup... I haven't seen OUAT since 3 weeks will comment there after they I catch up..šŸ˜Š
I have to see the last few episodes but dammit I freaking cannot STAND Adam, what a egoistic, manipulative douchebagšŸ¤¢ like seriously dude you dont own Cassie!
i can't stand adam I really wish Cake could get together now !
^same here Pooja...I swear I'm at a point that I might actually quit watching the show if Jake-Cassie are not togetheršŸ¤¢ I seriously hate Adam like its not even funny anymore there is NOTHING he can do that would make me like him at all, he acts like he owns Cassie, he two times Diana and is a jerk to Jake
Adam..šŸ„±.. He thinks that cassie is his private property yet he yearns for his ex girlfriend too.
@ Tani- yeah I know what you mean last week I didn't even watch the episode cause I was disgusted ugh! . I don't get why the cvs don';t see that CaKe has double the fan then Cassie and Adam I hate his face ugh! 
finally caught up with the show and I am LOVING Jake so much more, I love how he doesnt push towards Cassie by saying he cares for her (ugh Adam) while Adam is literally screaming this out and out again and Jake's just doing his own thing

I hate this love triangle that they're doing...even though I hate Adam just freaking show her with one rather than Cassie playing around with their feelings...I mean its like TVD but at least in TVD its justified why Stefan and Damon both are after Elena and as much as I'm team Stelena, if Delena does happen I would not be pissed

but with CaDam and CaKe I'm like if CaDam happens then I am seriously done with the show because they're basing their relationship on "destiny, wirtten with the stars" crap, its like an obligation whereas CaKe just happened out of nowhere and I love how they've shown Faye to be distancing herself from Jake...as much as I love Faye and Jake I dont want to see them as a couple