Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^totally agree...and I must say that after this episode Adam has really grown on me...its nice to see him feeling the same about Diana...who knows maybe TPTB might make Cassie-Jake a canon couple instead of will they wont they
Tani91 thumbnail
finally got done watching the Halloween episode...Cassie for sure is crazy(in a good way) loved the way she was acting when Luke attacked Diana...Jake is just amazing me more and more😍 the way he was all psycho with subtlety was awesom...Adam was really sweet with the last part, I felt so bad for him and Diana😭

cant wait for this week- Cassie-Jake kiss...my jaanu Faye jealous
The question this week is ..Is Jake into Cassie...😕..Thats all I can think about ...I ship them!!! 
How creepy was the little girl..Awesome acting by Faye!!
Tani91 thumbnail
^agreed with everything...Faye did awesome this week and I think Jake's starting to fall for Cassie
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
I finished watching awl the epis yesterday and WOW I really really liked the show !!!
I love the feel of the show...nd its quite gripping...
Diana is beautiful..❤️...Cassie has this innocent look that was required...I dint actually like Adam but may be in future I may strt liking him...😆
Nd a shoutout to JAKEEE...he and Cassie share such amazinggg chemistry...ne Jake-Cassie shipperz here????
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Tani...🤗...CaKe awl the way...😆...theyr gonna be intersting ...
Tani91 thumbnail
^ Hina 🤗hope you dont mind me calling you that...i feel weird referring to you by your username

CaKe rocks...they have so much more chemistry than CaDam...I'm hoping that they keep Jake around for a long time

*must resist the urge to make CaKe stuff*
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
^lol dont look at me🤣...that's what their fandom is called on Youtube
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Tani91

^ Hina 🤗hope you dont mind me calling you that...i feel weird referring to you by your username

CaKe rocks...they have so much more chemistry than CaDam...I'm hoping that they keep Jake around for a long time

*must resist the urge to make CaKe stuff*

Nooo why wud I mind u calling me by my name..its completely okay...

Nd seriously I also have that feel that Jake is hanging around for a lil while but then vid Nick gone I guess hez gonna complete the circle nd wont be leaving...😉...nddd CaKe r just sooo awsm..u shudnt resist gal..make some of their stuff !!! No onez making stuff on them yet waise b...😆