CW Channel

Secret Circle fans?

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
just finished watching the pilot and I am totally loving the show, its mysterious and supernatural like its sister show TVD. I like Britt Robertson as Cassie. The show seems to be really great, cant wait to see how it unfolds...my faves for now are Cassie,Fey,Diana and Jake

anyone else watching this show?
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am no Britt robertson fan so i choose to skip it..i just did not like her acting one bit in life unexpected...I may have given her a chance but i am not in to supernatural..these days with twilight ,tvd ,supernatural it seems thats the category that sells
Tani91 thumbnail
^I saw her in that Disney Channel movie...Avalon High, I loved the story of it but yeah I think she's cute. I like her in this show though

If you're a fan of TVD you'll probably like this one since its based on the book by LJ Smith. The supernatural element has me hooked...the actors need work for sure
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Being a supernatural stuff freak I liked the show. =] and I have read the books also but according to there ritual they are not moving according to the books. But for me supernatural is the main thing which is attracting me to the show.

Tani91 thumbnail
the show just keeps on getting better and better...wow Faye is definitely becoming one of my favorite characters

From the looks of it there is definitely going to be a triangle between Adam,Cassie and Dianna...I dont know which couple to choose because I like both of them

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Yeah Faye is full on badass and the triangle between them is for sure :P.

BDW here is new promo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OleAk03X4hQ[/YOUTUBE]
Tani91 thumbnail
yeah its getting better and better...I feel like the pacing is like TVD, I thought TVD got better and better as the season went on...TSC seems the same way

I think I'm mildly obsessed with Faye😆 have no clue why but she intrigues me more than any character on the show.
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes i do watch it and m chanting everywhere to get a forum seperately for it .. so u guys can help me . . i am gonna write a petition and i want u all to sign it ... just say i am in ... need help .. the show is driving me crazyy huh love ittt

and ofcourse spam as mcuh as u can everywher about the show
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1847296&PID=47229617&#47229617

this is the petition sign it if u wanna help to get forum

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I saw the first two episodes and it looks good so fare tho its early to predict anything.

Too many people are after her powers and I don't think her dad was bad like they want him to be🤔