Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@mya.. yeh kya dashing_girl laggake rakha hai? naam bhi bhool gayye!! wow!! πŸ˜³ and 🀣 for sallu thing

@desigirl.. lol!! ok now i'll make u jealous mere clg ki chutti hai!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

@janet.. bingo!! i was thinking the same.. coz they will not exactly replicate the same scene!!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
@badi fatima: hmmm now u r really tempting me..let's see maybe i will..don't have class till tomorrow afternoon anyway!! well u know i only write rabba ve stuff anyway, so mine will be along those lines regardlessπŸ˜†

@dashing_girl: lucky!! but hey at least tomorrow i can catch the epi live since have classes late!! omg soo excited!!!
Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cindrella255

His character is not even dheela dear...If it is dheela it can be tightened...It is absent there!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

hmm @shybabe and all others i dont think its a fight and a miss scene again..πŸ˜•,, its passion all the way here.. his passion her passion and evrything collides and stes the screen on fireπŸ˜›
and @B see this is what i've been looking forward to!! its PASSION 😍 just pure raw passion!! she hurts him (his ego too) and then he plans ways to hurt her,, that is the way they are mohabbath and nafrath ka concept and its not fighting like lil kids here,, when they do it they mean it!! and this may lead to the love-hate concept..
nanaav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! I cant wait ...thanks:)
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@fatima - love your rabba ve's ... u have a few hours for it πŸ˜‰... i m going to sleep now will check when i wake up 

i know ppl download the star tv videos, hope someone can get the promo and the khushi arnav scene tomorrow exceeds all of our expectations

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@dashing girl: Muh mein ghee shakar...I hope every word of yours is true...YIPEE! I want only want to see passionate ARHI scenes...

These CV'S first give us chest pain, then Heart attack and then Cardiac arrestπŸ˜†
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fj08

ok this might be a little far fetched but its a soap... think arnav will be overcome with emotions, he wont force khushi but they will have a rabba ve moment, not sure how much they can show being a telly soap... cant wait to find out, have been watching YRKKH just to watch the promo five times by now πŸ˜ƒ

he will be surprised by his feelings for her and after she leaves he will talk abt how love had hurt his parents and he did not want to go the same route... he will be thinking abt khushi but anjali might think he is talking abt la

khushi will also be forced to accept that she has feelings for arnav too bcos she will be a participant in the rabba ve moment

the promo has me thinking all sort of scenarios

Exactly as i had thought..
Arnav will push her to the wall- Kushi with tears- Arnav meltdown-Rabbave
Later he is in agony
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg can't wait for that awesome arhi encounter! πŸ˜ƒ
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG thanks. kind of expecting it. khushi has been goading arnav  and there is always a LIMIT ...
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cant see any positive coming out of that. Anything affirmative happened after apology scene? NO. I was having high hopes that it could bring some positiveness in their relationship..But kya hua? We are back to square one. Without thinking much, i am just going to enjoy the ArHi scene and then leave it as it is. I doubt it will be anything more than, shout-tears-rabba ve.πŸ€”