fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i am so surprised there is no news abt the new promo on the forum, my eyes popped out and stomach dropped... literally

khushi tells arnav that his character is dheela because he wont marry and will stay with a girl, arnav tells her he will show her what character dheela means... he steps forward, she is backed to a wall and arnav has her walled in 

just saw this on star plus's viewer a few mins ago... though arnav was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, the red shirt, i am not sure which ones khushi was wearing... i think this will happen tomorrow bcos no one else is home and arnav has had enough of khushi's behavior at the end of todays episode

i dont know if something will happen between them which will lead to arnav breaking down and anjali consoling him from the precap... hope someone can find the video and post it, it was smokin hot
Edited by fj08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i think they just started airing the new promo. i was watching the 3:30 am repeat telecast but they didn't show the promo at that time. 

character dheela! i hope arnie phir se koi badtameezi nahi karega ðŸ˜‰

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG... Khushi ran away from him today and is gonna tell him that he has a Character Dheela tomorrow!!..

LOVE YOU KHUSHI!!... Go baby!!... and Arnav cornering her uff the balls on this one!!... Hopefully its gonna be a fiery blazing encounter!!.. Can't wait to see Khushi turning the tables on him by truthfully telling him whats on her mind... You GO GIRL!!

This promo just made my day!!!!...🤗... Can't wait for a lonely, intense ArHi moment!! and hopefully Lavanya won't interrupt them this time!... RABBA VE!!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
Hmm interesting, so she won't get a shock? She'll remind him of his parents which will make him cry...
Oh man, now Anjali won't like Khushi's attitude so much...
alishba45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
omg just saww itt maannn can't wait for tonightt ðŸ˜ƒ but they  have already changed from this outfit NO?? ðŸ˜• or may be they have shot this previously and gonna show it differently as alwayss whatsoever seems like another big confrontation ðŸ˜Š Edited by alishba45 - 12 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 Atleast, now no one will complain that Khushi is still trying to escape Arnav and not facing him!

She calls him 'Dheela Character' on her face, what else can one want?😆

Dying to see Arnav and Kushi outstaring each other!
alishba45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
hey people don't have link but watch it here online they are airing it every 10 mins I have watched it like twice already in 20 mins ðŸ˜Š 

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just watched it..omg,,arnie is in very much angry mood,he pinned her in a wall and says,Main batata hoon k character dheela kia hota hai?.and he is in yesterday's dress and khuhsi is in yesterday's,that yellow,,and he is in red ..the same as yesterdays...i just cant wait to c.. there goin to b a intense scene...meri tou sansei he ruk gayi,Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...thanx for sharing..m so excited...have to see this one!!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
o god! this girl gets her self in trouble