Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
agree with you. what cant she wear the Saree normally . without that pallu on her head.
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Avinash and Rubina are very beautiful in this new season with different look from the first one but gorgeous in both Choti bahu
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I never remarked it she's always beautiful for me
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rubina is a beauty just needs to add few lbs to her frame.
false eyelashes, not
UrFanForever thumbnail
My family says Rubina looked more healthy and looked good in the first season...in the second season she looks very lean and she dont has that glow she had in first season. She looks pale.

And Avinash has to work out a lot. He also looks very stiff sometimes.
xara20 thumbnail
Even i noticed this change in radhika. She is not glowing in CB2 as in CB1.  I agree she lost weight, but when CB2 started, her make up was very good. but now its no more.  Of course she is slim, but there is  something lacking here. maybe workload, not enough sleep. ...  etc .
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree dev became more handsome in cb2 while rads became pale...but its due to differences in ages.yes rads looks different here buts still very pretty...
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Rubina is a natural beauty and looks good. However, i do agree that in CB2 something is surely lacking her face. 

In CB1, her face used to glow even when she was in her simplest of attires and had hardly any makeup on. Her face had some chubbiness which gave her this cute, innocent look that went with her character. 

But in CB2, she seems to have lost oodles of weight and the glow in her face seems faded. She looks tired sometimes even on screen, and sometimes her face looks dark compared to other times.

Having said this, sometimes, her glow is seen (eg., she looked very pretty in y'day's episode) while sometimes it is not. So it could be the fault of the camera person who isn't capturing her face properly :)

Any fresh face looks good, as their skin is very good and they have a natural glow, but due to regular heavy make up, the skins glow fades and the same face doesn't look good even with heavy make up.

U see any artist, before and after a  year of their serial, u don't find the same charm in their faces as we found in the earlier days.