simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so is it just me or anyone else think that radhika looked sO much prettier in CB1?

In te first one her makeup used to be so light and well done, her face was alwas glowing with beauty. But in CB2 she doesn't seem to have that same beauty.
Maybe the makeup artist is different.
??
As a girl I notice it more, maybe the guys won't notice but the girls on this forum may
What do you think?

I think in the first one they used false lashes on her
Thats why, in the 2nd one they don't use it.
I just thought I'd share that cuz I think she's one of the prettiest actresses on the small screen :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she is looking prettier even this season too...
she is very beautiful and too cute...
sangita10765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is looking more beautiful now a days
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Both Avinash and Rubina as  Dev and Radhika have been given a new look for season 2 and both are very beautiful and handsome I find them a very cute and goodlooking in all their get ups Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
jediMskywalker thumbnail
from a guys perspective... i'm not sure about the false eyelashes but i agree that Rads doesn't look as gorgeous as she did in cb1... no doubt she is totally beautiful but there is something lacking about her in cb2... maybe she's lost too much weight? it's showing in her face... 

in the beginning of cb2 when she used to be dressed with the choli and skirt and salwar kameez she looked much nicer... they have dressed her down with the sarees... and by her wearing the pallu on her head adds on years to her looks... i think... 

it's either the makeup artist isn't doing justice or the camera person for not capturing her beauty properly... whatever it is... she is extremely beautiful and my fave... 😍
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Radhika looks very pretty in this season as well. Maybe she's looking a bit different because she's got a new look this season.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree she looked prettier in CB1...she is still beautiful but has become very thin...
in CB1 she had chubby cheeks which gave her innocent baby face.
Probably thts what is lacking in her now...she'll look prettier with slightly fullar face.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rubina is a natural beauty and looks good. However, i do agree that in CB2 something is surely lacking her face. 

In CB1, her face used to glow even when she was in her simplest of attires and had hardly any makeup on. Her face had some chubbiness which gave her this cute, innocent look that went with her character. 

But in CB2, she seems to have lost oodles of weight and the glow in her face seems faded. She looks tired sometimes even on screen, and sometimes her face looks dark compared to other times.

Having said this, sometimes, her glow is seen (eg., she looked very pretty in y'day's episode) while sometimes it is not. So it could be the fault of the camera person who isn't capturing her face properly :)

avina900 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she looking alwaysawesom
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Any make up looks good, if u dress up properly and can carry it... Unfortunately, the way Rubina is dressed is very BAD. The Pallu should be pinned properly, look at other serials where the girl dresses in the same sarees, but looks pretty.. Its all how u dress it..