DONT BASH. Please. GC is unwell-new promo.

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, we all know the reason for the new promo, so why is everyone bashing? GC is still unwell which means he cannot be shown a lot in the coming episodes this week/beginning of next week! Promos only cover the storyline for the coming week, and we knew that we are going to have to bare these side characters for this week, so now why is everyone bashing? 

Please guys, bashing can literally be fatal for our show at this point. Even the admin of the GEET FB page has warned us to start fighting for our show.

DONT BASH. FIGHT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

well the way they made the promo ... it shows very clearly ... we have been asking them to show geet as a working woman handling home as well as office work successfully ... were we given this no ...

now thy show tht stupid idiotic nandini going to office ... instead of geet ... full promo is based on devini crap ...

next ... preeto & lucky ... after wedding thy need 2 go to amritsar but found doing the grih pravesh in KM ... so tell me have the cv's lost it ... why r thy showing a bro coming & living in his sister home & even bringing his wife ...

i am not saying not to fight ... fight ... even i am fighting ... but the way the promo's or story line is going ... the cv's are messing it up full time ... & looks like they are doing it on purpose or rather the channel is doing it on purpose ...

i am definitely not happy with the treatment that is been given to gurti on the name of gurti's illness ...

they are taking advantage of gurti's fame to typecast these clowns as leads ...😭

i am totally dissappointed 😭 by the way things are going ...

this MP is still there to ruin GHSP ... i wish ki sach main nikal jaye ... wht he said the other day were not just words & he really meant those words taht he was leaving GHSP ...

gurti get well soon ... see the plight of ur show ... waht they are doing to it ... & blaming everything  on ur illness ...😭

tptwi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

well the way they made the promo ... it shows very clearly ... we have been asking them to show geet as a working woman handling home as well as office work successfully ... were we given this no ...

now thy show tht stupid idiotic nandini going to office ... instead of geet ... full promo is based on devini crap ...

next ... preeto & lucky ... after wedding thy need 2 go to amritsar but found doing the grih pravesh in KM ... so tell me have the cv's lost it ... why r thy showing a bro coming & living in his sister home & even bringing his wife ...

i am not saying not to fight ... fight ... even i am fighting ... but the way the promo's or story line is going ... the cv's are messing it up full time ... & looks like they are doing it on purpose or rather the channel is doing it on purpose ...

i am definitely not happy with the treatment that is been given to gurti on the name of gurti's illness ...

they are taking advantage of gurti's fame to typecast these clowns as leads ...😭

i am totally dissappointed 😭 by the way things are going ...

this MP is still there to ruin GHSP ... i wish ki sach main nikal jaye ... wht he said the other day were not just words & he really meant those words taht he was leaving GHSP ...

gurti get well soon ... see the plight of ur show ... waht they are doing to it ... & blaming everything  on ur illness ...😭

If that is the case, then the channel has definitely taken it too far. We really have to make all of their plans FAIL by not bashing and increasing the TRPS... and FIGHTING. We have to flood them with protests.

They dont know the power of us fans.
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Guys mkm I heard said that the new promo was about wedding with dhoom dhaam obviously it must have been shot as we saw the spoiler picture but was never aired..
So this promo was just Made quickly for the meanwhile as we kept asking for new promo so in a way its our fault ..we should have allowed the old promo to replay again and again
Yes Mahesh Stinky Pandey needs to get out now where is that fb page gone?
And guys just wait for GC to return and hopefully he will send losers devini off and lucky preeti
Btw why can't mama go now cos beeji is back home as per Maha epi when Dev rang nano house and Tej n Pammi too here is an opening for them to get lost along with lucky n preeto
febinyusuff thumbnail
I would only say this is not the right way and right thing to do.. GC and DD worked day and night ( along with others too but they had to put more work since we demanded it) to bring the show to such a level and when they are unwell and unable to shoot the show, the PH is taking the show down n down. Also, I would say, if they had asked to write scenes ( to make up for Gurti's absence) to any of the Ff writer in IF, they would have done more justice.

Just for Gurti and all others who had worked day and night for this show I'm watching this current track.

Gurti, get well soon.