Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Tom Singh Raizada & Jerry Kumari Gupta! (Page 3)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccuteaangel

Everyone else seems to have appreciated the title so Ill skip on that one :) but I TOTALLYAGREE. I just said the same on another post. I think people exaggerated her behaviour and I honestly dont think people should be disappointed in her or annoyed at inconsistency. She is a realy person, flaws and all. No one will pick a fight with someone bigger than them and if they know it is inevitable they will try to delay it for as long as possible. Many people are angry at how she tricked arnav who was being lovely and caring. but i think its unfair that they attack khushi when she behaves silly and carefree and a bit away from her usual wonderful character and everyone sides with arnav who is awful to many people and rude most of the time. It was just a little scene, it doesnt reflect on her character at all. I liked that she is mischevious. serves Arnav right for shouting at people and blaming khushi for his and La's problems. I also think that scenes like this make the show worth watching for the couple because Khushi is the only person brave enough to run away and know that she will have to deal with an even angrier Arnav when she see's him later on!

Im probably affected by this on a personal level because I have definitely done the cheeky things she has at some point. Disconnected the phone when people are around to avoid an awkward convo, sneaked around the house, dropped something then ran away to avoid parents getting angry at me, never faked fainting though. (I must try that one)

Nicely written!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
loved ur post poppy! u should share ur views more often cuz i had a ball reading abt tom & jerry a lot ROFL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

This is regarding the Tom & Jerry chase between Arnav and Khushi in yesterday's episode, which I personally found to be hilariousLOL

I am a very recent addition to the viewer list of IPKKND and hence I don't have much idea about Khushi's character started out, when the show began!

But as of now, I do not find anything about her which is inconsistent or OTT!

So what if she played those tricks on ASR? So what if she is shown to be mature enough to work and support her family! She is afterall, just an 18 year old girl! How much maturity can one expect from a girl of her age?

Her behaviour yesterday might have been silly, but as far as I could see, it wasn't inconsistent with her character! Along with being a head-strong and courageous person, she is also a bit of a brat! A mischevious young girl, who has obviously been pampered and spoilt by her parent's and elder sibling. What she did with ASR yesterday was quite natural, given her character.

She can face ASR when he is being unreasonble and a damn snob, but isn't it natural, that she tries to escape his anger, when she can? Khushi did end up interfering in Arnav and Lavanya's personal affair and instigated La to hound ASR for marriage...and now she realizes that she has over-stepped her boundaries and is obviously scared of him!

So why wouldn't she try and escape him? It would have been unnatural had Khushi faced up to ASR right away and argued with him on why she thinks that marriage is important! Even otherwise, Khushi is shown to avoid ASR as much as she can, then how can one expect her to face him, when she knows that he is clearly pissed off with her?

The very fact that she does what she wants to and then sometimes is unable to face up to the consequences makes Khushi a very real person! She has her own share of flaws and weakness and that is what is most endearing about KKG!

PS: I loved that one scene where Arnav is on the dining table and is rubbing his head and Khushi enters the house! The expression he had just when he sees her was so bang-on! The look of complete irritation coupled with a slight amusement was adorable!

@ Bold, Me too, me 3, Me 4..Loved that scene  !! LOLLOL

I love Khushi bec she is shown to be a hot headed  Human being with all the flaws and strengths of a normal human  but was completely put off y'day  cos The Khushi that we used to see earlier used to confront Arnav ofc she tried to keep  herself away from him but she never  went to such elaborate lengths to avoid him, esp when she felt she was in the right ...
deeps. IF-Dazzler
deeps.
deeps.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i loved the title.. seriously it feels like a tom n jerry chase goin on.. earlier it was arnav who used to make mistakes and khushi used to suffer for that, now it is the other way around, khushi is playing all kinds of childish pranks, yesterday after she threw atta on him, it would have taken a moment to say sorry to him n leave.. instead she tried to escape the scene, and the fainting natak is unacceptable. i agree that khushi is childish and pampeered kid, but it is high time that she needs to learn some manners..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhilicious

i loved the title.. seriously it feels like a tom n jerry chase goin on.. earlier it was arnav who used to make mistakes and khushi used to suffer for that, now it is the other way around, khushi is playing all kinds of childish pranks, yesterday after she threw atta on him, it would have taken a moment to say sorry to him n leave.. instead she tried to escape the scene, and the fainting natak is unacceptable. i agree that khushi is childish and pampeered kid, but it is high time that she needs to learn some manners..

The funny thing is , Nani considers Khushi to be epitome of manners, etiquette and culture !!
poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

The funny thing is , Nani considers Khushi to be epitome of manners, etiquette and culture !!
LOL 

Arnav should make a recording of the dance between Ms. Kasyap and Khushi and shown it to his grandmother!

Naani would have kicked both of them out in one go! ASR ki saari problems, ek hi baar mein solve ho gayi!
deeps. IF-Dazzler
deeps.
deeps.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Originally posted by tanthya

LOL 

Arnav should make a recording of the dance between Ms. Kasyap and Khushi and shown it to his grandmother!

Naani would have kicked both of them out in one go! ASR ki saari problems, ek hi baar mein solve ho gayi!

exactly!!!or  may be nani will appreciate khushi for teaching desi dance to lavanya  LOLWink

Edited by Arhilicious - 20 September 2011 at 10:58pm
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Love this post, totallyyy agree.

Khushi's definitely not perfect, and that's why I like her. She makes mistakes, she's crazy, and she's very impulsive. Like you said, she's also a brat, and she'll do what she wants, without thinking whether the other person agrees with her views or not. She's been brought up in such a way, that she always wants to have her say. And she's very young, which completely justifies her impulsiveness.
I found her cute in the phone call bit and where she enters the Raizada house, all sneaky and slinky. She wants to escape ASR cause she doesn't wanna hear all the aukat stuff from him again. Plus, the initial reaction is always to avoid a confrontation, and she always does that with ASR.
She does what she wants, she's spoilt, and she's still a kid somewhere inside. That's why she plays those pranks on him, hides and runs away from him and then starts crying at the drop of a hat when she thinks she's wrong.

Lovely post!
-Ishita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129SK_Love

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index