Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

The funny thing is , Nani considers Khushi to be epitome of manners, etiquette and culture !!

πŸ˜† 

Arnav should make a recording of the dance between Ms. Kasyap and Khushi and shown it to his grandmother!

Naani would have kicked both of them out in one go! ASR ki saari problems, ek hi baar mein solve ho gayi!
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poppy2009

πŸ˜† 

Arnav should make a recording of the dance between Ms. Kasyap and Khushi and shown it to his grandmother!

Naani would have kicked both of them out in one go! ASR ki saari problems, ek hi baar mein solve ho gayi!

exactly!!!or  may be nani will appreciate khushi for teaching desi dance to lavanya  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by Arhilicious - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love this post, totallyyy agree.

Khushi's definitely not perfect, and that's why I like her. She makes mistakes, she's crazy, and she's very impulsive. Like you said, she's also a brat, and she'll do what she wants, without thinking whether the other person agrees with her views or not. She's been brought up in such a way, that she always wants to have her say. And she's very young, which completely justifies her impulsiveness.
I found her cute in the phone call bit and where she enters the Raizada house, all sneaky and slinky. She wants to escape ASR cause she doesn't wanna hear all the aukat stuff from him again. Plus, the initial reaction is always to avoid a confrontation, and she always does that with ASR.
She does what she wants, she's spoilt, and she's still a kid somewhere inside. That's why she plays those pranks on him, hides and runs away from him and then starts crying at the drop of a hat when she thinks she's wrong.

Lovely post!
-Ishita
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Your title is so apt...Dont tell me the CVs have started watching Tom and Jerry for inspiration!!!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Arnav and Khushi's current state...

Arnav and Khushi, later on...

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post and the title is super duper gooddd!! -- Tom Singh Raizada & Jerry Kumari Gupta.. ;)
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So damn true!! Ilove the title of the topic very much🀣

I love these teeny tiny arhi moments!! And love the mischievious side of KKGπŸ˜†
Your post does make it less annoying,justifies it too.

Even I thought people exaggerated her behavior but then Arnav's fans  may have found it extra harsh too when some people said that he 'deserved the splashing of the tea on his chest since he shouted at her'.They must have found my comments extra harsh too.

I still don't like this chasing game,maybe more than khushi's actions this was what I disliked.They are back to square one.

SmileyStar thumbnail
I totally agree wid you!
I don't think Khushi was out of her character at all! She has always been like this. She does something unintentionally dat arouses Arnav's anger and then she tries to avoid him. Its always been like this! She isn't suppose to be bold enough to face him and give him her reviews abt marriage. So i thought she was well in character yesterday. It was actually pretty hilarious. But i didn't like her fainting act cos Arnav actually got concerned and she made him look like a fool!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Khushi is probably the only person who can make someone like ASR look like a fool! (Unintentionally, ofcourse!) 

She is the one who brings out the human in him! (Apart from Anjali) Else, he seems just too perfect and too much in control of everything! It is only when Khushi goofs up with him, that he loses his usual cool and self-control!

Btw, his concern for her was so adorable!😳 Barun's expression's are so good and he uses his eyes and body language so well to suit any scene or situation!

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago