India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tom Singh Raizada & Jerry Kumari Gupta!

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
This is regarding the Tom & Jerry chase between Arnav and Khushi in yesterday's episode, which I personally found to be hilariousLOL

I am a very recent addition to the viewer list of IPKKND and hence I don't have much idea about Khushi's character started out, when the show began!

But as of now, I do not find anything about her which is inconsistent or OTT!

So what if she played those tricks on ASR? So what if she is shown to be mature enough to work and support her family! She is afterall, just an 18 year old girl! How much maturity can one expect from a girl of her age?

Her behaviour yesterday might have been silly, but as far as I could see, it wasn't inconsistent with her character! Along with being a head-strong and courageous person, she is also a bit of a brat! A mischevious young girl, who has obviously been pampered and spoilt by her parent's and elder sibling. What she did with ASR yesterday was quite natural, given her character.

She can face ASR when he is being unreasonble and a damn snob, but isn't it natural, that she tries to escape his anger, when she can? Khushi did end up interfering in Arnav and Lavanya's personal affair and instigated La to hound ASR for marriage...and now she realizes that she has over-stepped her boundaries and is obviously scared of him!

So why wouldn't she try and escape him? It would have been unnatural had Khushi faced up to ASR right away and argued with him on why she thinks that marriage is important! Even otherwise, Khushi is shown to avoid ASR as much as she can, then how can one expect her to face him, when she knows that he is clearly pissed off with her?

The very fact that she does what she wants to and then sometimes is unable to face up to the consequences makes Khushi a very real person! She has her own share of flaws and weakness and that is what is most endearing about KKG!

PS: I loved that one scene where Arnav is on the dining table and is rubbing his head and Khushi enters the house! The expression he had just when he sees her was so bang-on! The look of complete irritation coupled with a slight amusement was adorable!

Edited by poppy2009 - 20 September 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

arvhemaFatima82dspandanakashevluvtwilight19kdg129PrasRassanjananrvkrpbtghosh-Sruthi-TheBlueAngelinvalid-HappyBird-sun2011-Nithi-FebruaryFlowerSienna..Leah1SK_Love.Euphoria.kimmuShiningStar18-Leah-aa123.80mazkachazkaapplesauce.pinky_blueskiesMillerrr88DiyaSincandescentareeba_blossomrechusharshdbKhushix29sunaina02FakeLovetanthya

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
My Like is for your title - loved it TSR and JKG Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88mazkachazka

alishba45 Senior Member
alishba45
alishba45

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
hahaha hilarouss titlee LOL
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
i like your title. Smile
sun2011 IF-Dazzler
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Poppy2009 - Nice post.

PS: I loved that one scene where Arnav is on the dining table and is rubbing his head and Khushi enters the house! The expression he had just when he sees her was so bang-on! The look of complete irritation coupled with a slight amusement was adorable!

I too noticed your above comment and thought it was hilarious. 

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAHA!!!! WAT A HILARIOUS TITLE!!!
SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
hilarious title.
TOM SINGH RAIZADA LOVES JERRY KUMARI GUPTA
ROFL
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post!! Embarrassed

I get really confused, sometimes I read people complaining that the characters are unnatural or unrealistic, and then when they are being human--full of flaws and endearments--they don't like it.

I guess it's because in actuality, we don't like being shown human flaws, since they remind us of ourselves at moments (of course, many would not agree, and I don't speak for everyone, just myself)
I totally empathized with what Khushi was feeling in the last episode--I feel that fear when I want to avoid a situation in which I know that I'm either wrong, and/or I'm going to be lashed out at LOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRaspbtghoshsun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index